Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that wooden furniture is very expensive in space? (p. 89)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: [Character] Kalaratiri  (Read 14445 times)

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
[Character] Kalaratiri
« on: 09 Sep 2011, 12:13 »

Name: Kalaratiri Saskia
DED Callsign: Kalaratiri ('Kala')
Blood Type: A+
Height: 177cm (5'8 )
Weight: 55.3kg (121lbs)
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Blue
Political Alignment: Angel Cartel (Guardian Angels)
Date of Birth: 5.5.YC92
Place of Birth: Onga V, Agricultural world, Minmatar Republic
Employment History: Republic University, Gradient, Tribal Liberation Force, Teraa Matar, Skadi's Call, URIEL, PYRE, Death By Design, Mafia Redux, Hard Knocks, The Eerie, Project Valhalla, Daeuuas.

DED Threat Assessment: Considerable

Notes: Currently employed by Daeuuas. Most regularly seen in highsec and Curse. Recently found in the company of known PYRE associates and ex-members.

Personality Assessment: Kalaratiri is somewhat temperamental, and often has mood swings. Very loyal to those she considers friends, dismissive at best to enemies. Her posting on the IGS is often closer to "combative" than anything else. In recent days she has been spending more and more time in Empire space, apparently having completed her stay in Anoikis.

Physical Assessment: Quite tall, slim, not particularly muscular. Pale skin and bright red hair, styled to long dreadlocks. Tends to avoid physical combat, but is not afraid to stand up to people. May hint to either recklessness or confidence. No unarmed combat training. Has tried to learn several times but can't put up with all the bruises. Right arm is now cybernetic, along with considerable implantation. She likes to keep her clones a few years younger than her biological age, usually appearing as a woman in her early-to-mid twenties.

Kalaratiri's loyalties lie with the Guardian Angel corporation, a part of the Angel Cartel. The Guardians are the combat and ship design wing of the Angels, famous for their contract with the Serpentis as armed muscle. Very much in this style, Kalaratiri is the current head of security at the infamous "Eyrie of Heaven" bar, owned and run by Domination Vincent Pryce. She takes her role seriously, and the Eyrie is always the best place to find her.

Kalaratiri is best known for her association with the immensely popular holodrama "The Republic Fleet Firetails", based upon the adventures of a group of female redheaded Firetail pilots in the Tribal Liberation Force. Although Kala has left the nation of her birth, the drama remains a success and is now entering its 5th season. Kala remains popular in the Republic, despite her Guardian Angel affiliations, due to the show.

[spoiler][ 2012.05.03 20:12:37 ] Synthetic Cultist > New Topic: I Saw An Informative Holo Film About the Minmatar Fleet.
[ 2012.05.03 20:13:06 ] Synthetic Cultist > It Appeared To Feature Kalaratiri, but Closer Inspection Revealed it to be merely a Very Similar Actress.
[ 2012.05.03 20:13:26 ] Scherezad > "What was it, um,a bout?"
[ 2012.05.03 20:14:35 ] Synthetic Cultist > It Was Called "Republic Fleet Firetails" and was about "The Adventures of the Republic Fleets Hottest Squadron! An All Female, All Red Haired Seibestor Elite Fighter Unit"
[ 2012.05.03 20:15:33 ] Scherezad > /emote gets sort of a desperate blank stare for a moment before, "Um, e-excuse me, I need to, ah, to get some, uh, some tea." And she gets up from her desk.
[ 2012.05.03 20:17:34 ] Synthetic Cultist > I was Informed it is Not Technically Accurate.
[ 2012.05.03 20:17:34 ] Stitcher > would I be far off the mark in assuming that the Republic Fleet uniform, as displayed in this holo, consists of very tight leather one-piece suits?
[ 2012.05.03 20:18:05 ] Synthetic Cultist > Many of the Pilots Did not have the Appropriate Tattoos for their stated Rank.
[ 2012.05.03 20:18:23 ] Synthetic Cultist > the Admirals wore such, Stitcher.
[ 2012.05.03 20:18:53 ] Stitcher > I'm guessing hot-pants for the lower ranks?
[ 2012.05.03 20:19:16 ] Synthetic Cultist > You have Seen the Film.[/spoiler]

Kala enjoys the popularity of the show and has agreed to several interviews with mainstream holoshows and gossip columns. In these interviews she has discussed everything from her early childhood to her adult love life, and from her loyalties to her enemies. This apparent openness is not universal however, she is famously close-lipped about whatever projects she is involved with at the times of the interviews.

Known associates include Domination Vincent Pryce, Desiderya, Milo Caman, and fellow ranking Guardian Esil Skor.

Her employment with Hard Knocks has led to rumors of Angel interest in Sleeper and Talocan technology.

She currently identifies as bisexual, and is rumored to be dating for the first time in years.
« Last Edit: 17 Jul 2019, 09:13 by kalaratiri »

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Malcolm Khross

Re: [Character] Kalaratiri
« Reply #1 on: 09 Sep 2011, 12:32 »

Kala!!!!

I have always enjoyed the interactions with this character, no matter how awkward they get sometimes.  :roll:

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 09 Sep 2011, 15:02 »

<3 the Kala. Not sure if Esna's ever actually spoken to her in person, though.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #3 on: 09 Sep 2011, 16:32 »

The attached portrait is absolutely killer.  We will keep an eye on this one :-)
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #4 on: 09 Sep 2011, 17:13 »

If invited to a drink with this one, make sure you attempt to physically touch her at least once... she may or may not have actually arrived yet.  :lol:

Catlin Underking

• Clonejack
« Reply #5 on: 10 Sep 2011, 03:11 »

I do like the profile portrait, it's awesome.

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #6 on: 10 Sep 2011, 08:51 »

Kalaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaratiri ;)
« Last Edit: 10 Sep 2011, 09:03 by Nmaro Makari »
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Kiki Truzhari

• Dirty little space witch
  • Wetgraver
  • No Light! No Light!
« Reply #7 on: 10 Sep 2011, 12:26 »

Kala is my snugglebug
Prohasar man opre pirende - sa muro djiben semas opre chengende

Lyn Farel

« Reply #8 on: 11 Sep 2011, 06:48 »

Kalaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaralaratiri ;)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #9 on: 12 Sep 2011, 06:51 »

Awesome corpmate and friend is awesome.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #10 on: 14 Sep 2011, 14:08 »

D'awww  :oops:

♥ you guys

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #11 on: 15 Sep 2011, 09:49 »

Kala!!!!

I have always enjoyed the interactions with this character, no matter how awkward they get sometimes.  :roll:

I'm curious now, I don't think I've ever felt awkward talking to either Mal or Raze. What makes the conversations awkward for you?

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #12 on: 15 Sep 2011, 11:25 »

Moreso with Raze than with Malcolm. Kala was among the first Minmatar to confront Raze regarding his liberal belief system and ask very pressing, difficult questions about where he stood on several matters, philosophically, historically and theologically.

Kala is also very open with her sexuality, much like her partner Kikia, and does not hesitate to make lewd comments and jokes regarding that in Summit, which often put Raze into an "Oy...not again" mindset and also often led to him somehow being embarrassed by a comment regarding how "sexy," "attractive," or "doable" he was.

These may not have been awkward for Kala, but they sure were for Raze.

Malcolm is more-or-less just entertained by her so far.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #13 on: 15 Sep 2011, 13:17 »

Moreso with Raze than with Malcolm. Kala was among the first Minmatar to confront Raze regarding his liberal belief system and ask very pressing, difficult questions about where he stood on several matters, philosophically, historically and theologically.

Kala is also very open with her sexuality, much like her partner Kikia, and does not hesitate to make lewd comments and jokes regarding that in Summit, which often put Raze into an "Oy...not again" mindset and also often led to him somehow being embarrassed by a comment regarding how "sexy," "attractive," or "doable" he was.

These may not have been awkward for Kala, but they sure were for Raze.

Malcolm is more-or-less just entertained by her so far.

Ah, right, that makes sense. I never actually considered how Kala's behavior around Kiki would look to other people. I don't ever remember Kala naming Raze as 'doable', but she may have started conversations that meant someone else did  :D

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
« Reply #14 on: 12 Dec 2011, 08:17 »

Updated.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5