Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Julianus Soter founded Synenose Accord, a capsuleer corporation dedicated to unraveling the mysteries of w-space and the Sleeper AI?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [Character] Raze Valadeus  (Read 6748 times)

Malcolm Khross

Re: [Character] Raze Valadeus
« Reply #45 on: 21 Aug 2011, 21:18 »

Heh, I'll get it up there eventually. Kind of worn out today...been doing a lot of talking and apologizing today. >.>

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #46 on: 21 Aug 2011, 21:32 »

No worries, just curious.  :)

Lyn Farel

« Reply #47 on: 22 Aug 2011, 05:40 »

I will always be amazed at the propensity of EVE RPers to cannibalize members of their own faction for "doing it wrong."  People seem to want to claim a monopoly on what it means to be [insert race].  No terrestrial culture is entirely homogeneous, so the idea that spacefaring cultures spread across numerous worlds should be so strikes me as absurd.

That is why I enjoy so much to stir up the hornets nest. It creates diversity, new trends, and eventually makes things move, evolve, at the contrary of being static. It adds depth, as long as it is not absurd.

Apparently, this was not a thing for Raze, though. :/

Well, since everybody already knows that Mal is my new character (this is Raze), figure I'll start posting under the name.

That was too obvious, appearing the same day. Not sure of it though I may have also seen another one nearby... :p

Nmaro Makari

• Nemo
  • Pod Captain
  • SHARKBAIT-HOOHAHA!
« Reply #48 on: 22 Aug 2011, 07:57 »

Major sadness  :(

Raze will be missed, but its good we'll still kind of see ya :)
The very model of a British Minmatarian

Crucifire

« Reply #49 on: 22 Aug 2011, 13:44 »

I break from New Eden for a week and someone dieded.

I can't say I'll miss Raze as I really didn't get the chance actually know Raze, and it would have been a clash in any case. But I can say you're one of the more even tempered, polite and upstanding EVE players out there. I'm glad you're sticking around and I'm stoked to see what direction you take Malcolm in.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #50 on: 22 Aug 2011, 17:38 »

:cry:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]