Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Silas V checking in  (Read 3611 times)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Silas V checking in
« on: 05 Aug 2011, 09:17 »

Hello from beyond the grave!

My account has been in stasis for a few months now, I wanted to poke my head back in and see how my favorite RPers were doing! 

I left before Incarna was released, I wonder if there were any sizable and interesting RP / Story goings on from CCP for the big patch?

If anyone wants to give me a bit of info of the major RP moves these last few months that'd be fun to read :)

Weddings/breakups/plots for galactic domination, do tell!

-Silas

Lyn Farel

Re: Silas V checking in
« Reply #1 on: 05 Aug 2011, 09:30 »

* Lyn Farel looks beyond the grave and shivers.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 05 Aug 2011, 09:34 »

KPV kinda disintegrated. Sinjin turned his traitorous ass and fled to join the Cartel. :P

Aside from that, more Sansha live events, four incursions in the Kingdom in the space of 2 weeks (3 highsec, 1 lowsec), and Dropbear's Arek'jaalan live event arc started.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 05 Aug 2011, 09:41 »

What's up in Amarr-land Farel? Anyone taking up the conservative cause? :)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 05 Aug 2011, 09:43 »

KPV kinda disintegrated. Sinjin turned his traitorous ass and fled to join the Cartel. :P

Aside from that, more Sansha live events, four incursions in the Kingdom in the space of 2 weeks (3 highsec, 1 lowsec), and Dropbear's Arek'jaalan live event arc started.

What's the Arek Event? Sounds like ccp actor supported though? Cool. Any actual movement on sleeper/wormhole/big plot stuff?

Yea sinjin and I chat on email every once and a while so we're keeping in touch :)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #5 on: 05 Aug 2011, 10:06 »

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Arek%27Jaalan is the best place I can point you to, aside from Dropbear's presentation from EVE Vegas, which you can find here. At the moment it's going slowly, but it's picking up a little speed.

Any actual "movement" won't really take place until after actual research has been done, so it's likely to be slow-ish going for a bit. I keep the mailing list archive up to date on the wiki, so you can keep track of the drama and such there and on IGS when it spills over.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Raze Valadeus

« Reply #6 on: 05 Aug 2011, 12:40 »

The conservative side of the fight in Amarr space is still basically being heralded by PIE and some new capsuleers on IGS and in the Summit.

A coalition of militia corps (TMFED, KotMC, PIE and others that I don't know directly) have restored all of Amarr Empire space to the Empire.

CVA is still being CVA, mostly.

Arek'Jaalan is being advanced by an actor and a great number of capsuleers, most notably however is Revan Neferis and her groupies.

The situation in Placid (between the Federation and the State over the Intaki) has escalated significantly.

That's about all I have to submit for you, sorry. :P

OH! And hello!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #7 on: 05 Aug 2011, 14:02 »

What's up in Amarr-land Farel? Anyone taking up the conservative cause? :)

Corporations, not much I know of, or they are very quiet.

Individuals, here and there, yes. I have seen new very conservative faces around.

CVA is getting worse and worse.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 05 Aug 2011, 14:21 »

The situation in Placid (between the Federation and the State over the Intaki) has escalated significantly.

:lol:

ILF changed policy in effort to stop militia activity in Intaki. I-RED is supporting them against CONCORD Sanctioned Wardecs, usual Caldari Militia finger pointing. Very fun times indeed.

Good to see you again Silas ;)

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 05 Aug 2011, 14:41 »

Lynn: Cool

Good to hear, John.

I might write up some IC "hand-written" letters and private message one or two of you to distribute to a few recipients in-game (Since I/Silas currently have no neocom access).

Might even write a little IGS post 'from planetside' and cajole one of you to post for me :)  *shrug*  If any of you interested in visiting me in exile do let me know and we can hash something out ;)

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #10 on: 05 Aug 2011, 18:34 »

Silas - Valdezi would be interested in visiting. Could be a cool fiction/RP thing.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #11 on: 05 Aug 2011, 23:35 »

WB, kinda. :)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
« Reply #12 on: 06 Aug 2011, 23:03 »

\o/ Silas!
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Revan Neferis

• Sani Sabik
  • Wetgraver
  • God's Banker
« Reply #13 on: 07 Aug 2011, 21:32 »

Good to see you Silas! Regarding RP most already been stated so I'll just leave you my hello amd hope to see you in game soon again.
Oh and about this:

Arek'Jaalan is being advanced by an actor and a great number of capsuleers, most notably however is Revan Neferis and her groupies.

;)

Erotic Evil: Sexy and Dirty, Dirty Rich.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #14 on: 08 Aug 2011, 07:25 »

If any of you interested in visiting me in exile do let me know and we can hash something out ;)

*Victoria commences chin-stroking*

Hmmm...
Pages: [1] 2