Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

DED has very long-standing military laws governing the conduct of its officers.

Author Topic: Re: Hilmar email leak  (Read 534 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Hilmar email leak
« on: 25 Jun 2011, 02:04 »

And yet, all of those who unsubbed are still active in-game and faffing about. Congratulations, you're all utterly ineffective and have no impact whatsoever.

Personally, I don't get this particular waaahfest. This expansion is fine, as it is. We have an optional CQ, some excellent additions and balances to the game, a vanity store that's only that, vanity. There's no cause for this widespread insanity that's going on. We've had over a long time now a massive amount of things we can point at and say "I wish they'd..." at. FW, Supercap balance and so on and so forth. All kinds of things that we have cause to ask about or even get irate about. Did any of that get you unsubbing? No. What does?

An internal brainstorming document where a few tiny tidbits gets pulled out, blown out of proportion, then raged about. Oh, and the price of a fucking monocle.

Unsub over that? Really?

Have some fucking patience and let CCP answer the concerns in their own time, as they hash things out internally first. I am writing off each and every one of the unsubbers as hissyfits of the pram minus toys variety, because I've yet to see any of you just do it and close the client/browser. It's just noise. A lot of noise, stemming from some sort of weird entitlement complex, as if CCP is somehow beholden to your collective asses when it comes to their brainstorming and planning phases. Until they've released concrete plans and added them to either test servers or even TQ, you're all making baby and bathwater smoothies for nothing.

It's a seriously fucked up day in the Eve community, which I am at the moment ashamed of, when I am the one who counsels patience and some freakin' relaxation.
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 2011, 19:16 by Ciarente »

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
Re: Hilmar email leak
« Reply #1 on: 25 Jun 2011, 19:16 »

[mod]Do not insult others[/mod]
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.