Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Serpentis stole a Federation Navy Nyx, here is the  news item

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [Character] Raze Valadeus  (Read 6751 times)

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
Re: [Character] Raze Valadeus
« Reply #30 on: 21 Aug 2011, 13:36 »

I hope nothing from Crow or me has been interpreted as OOC: "URONG". Naturally Crow IC thinks Raze was a waste of a good Holder for being a liberal.

Feel free to include me in any future hijinks.  ;)
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #31 on: 21 Aug 2011, 13:49 »

aw, pooh. I'm really going to miss the Valadei. Glad to hear that you're sticking around, though, I'd probably miss you OOC even more.

Raze Valadeus

« Reply #32 on: 21 Aug 2011, 13:56 »

Don't worry Crow...

The people that took issue with me OOC know who they are. You weren't one of them, nothing but <3 from you man.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #33 on: 21 Aug 2011, 15:09 »

:(

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #34 on: 21 Aug 2011, 16:02 »

Well, my 2 cents.

This whole thing could have been leveraged into some story goodness.

Hell, I considered saying I had data on who did it, framing some small-time enemy of mine and laughing as they got a bunch of wrath from out of nowhere...but I get the feeling the players behind these chars just want it dropped.

Pity.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #35 on: 21 Aug 2011, 16:30 »

Bah, I'd only just bumped into you and Vickyval the last couple of weeks and had loved every bit of interaction I got with you both in the Summit.

I'm sorry to hear you had such grief from people dictating, or attempting to dictate your RP and character decisions, and I hope that you avoid such people in future.

Moreso I do hope I bump into whatever characters you both come up with next, there will be a pair of gaping holes in the IGS where Raze's brilliant wit and fantastic arse have left their voids.
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Punx Evangeline

• Clonejack
« Reply #36 on: 21 Aug 2011, 18:08 »

I personally rather enjoyed Raze and Victoria, but couldn't get close because of obvious differences.  I hope to meet you new character and hopefully he's not too Amarrian  :D

Good luck in the future, I've always enjoyed our chats in the Summit.

-Punx

Raze Valadeus

« Reply #37 on: 21 Aug 2011, 18:19 »

I appreciate all the kind words, really it's encouraging. Thanks!

Graelyn, honestly you can do whatever you want with it. I probably made a rash decision by dropping Raze but it's one I can't take back now, so feel free to take it in whatever angle you want to take it in, I'm not dictating to anybody what they should or should not do in response to it, that's just not the way I am.

Honestly, I'm sorry I tore a hole in things, but I'm hoping I can just move on from here, avoid making the same mistakes and keep hanging out with the people I enjoy RPing and chatting OOC with. (That's you guys, by the way).

Ryven Krennel

• Wetgraver
« Reply #38 on: 21 Aug 2011, 18:32 »

I considered having Ryven believe the "inquisitors" were behind it and go on a crazy IC quest to avenge.  Then I realized that is really difficult to do when you have a 30 hour a week job and an 18 hour college schedule.  I just figured it was about time for Ryven to go on a crazy (Mel Gibson in Braveheart?) style blood hunt.

lol.

Raphael Saint

• I should really go back to mining
  • Wetgraver
    • Miner Inconvienences [Blog]
« Reply #39 on: 21 Aug 2011, 18:52 »

Not to mention the inquisitors were likely just disposible characters created in order for someone to interact with Raze and co.  Though maybe they'd keep them around for you, Ryven. ;)

Ryven Krennel

• Wetgraver
« Reply #40 on: 21 Aug 2011, 19:00 »

They would have already come after me if I was "Amarrian" enough for them.  As it is, being Caldari, I could say just about anything I want, even as a member of the faith, and they'd just shrug it off as my Caldari-ness doin it to me.

Desiderya

« Reply #41 on: 21 Aug 2011, 19:29 »

Sad to see Raze and Victoria gone.  :cry:

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #42 on: 21 Aug 2011, 19:39 »

Not really being involved in Amarr RP too much I had little to do with Raze, still  :(. Seemed like a cool guy.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #43 on: 21 Aug 2011, 21:11 »

Well, since everybody already knows that Mal is my new character (this is Raze), figure I'll start posting under the name.

I think it's best to just let the death be an honest-to-goodness accident. I didn't actually expect to cause this much of a ruckus and I feel really bad now that I have. I don't want to draw more attention to it because I didn't do this for attention or recognition or some sort of pity party or martyrdom or anything like that.

I was up against a wall that I didn't feel like facing anymore and made a rash, difficult, decision. I ended up affecting a lot more players (characters) than I expected and for that I am sorry to have dropped a drama bomb on you all. I really hope we can just move on and not let this sour people toward me too much. I'm hoping I can make Malcolm a fun character to interact with and RP to an enjoyable level again, knowing which mistakes I should avoid this time around.

Thanks for all of the encouragement, understanding and kindness you guys have shown so far, it means a lot. Here's hoping there's more fun to be had in the future. :)

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #44 on: 21 Aug 2011, 21:17 »

So what's the story behind your new guy?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4