Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Blood Raider elites do not generally mix with the rest of the Sani Sabik? (The Burning Life, p. 50)

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Character] Victoria Stecker  (Read 3902 times)

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
[Character] Victoria Stecker
« on: 18 May 2011, 10:05 »

UPDATE: I still don't play EVE. And that probably won't change any time soon, courtesy of real life (married, working, winning EVE by playing other games, etc).

HOWEVER: Victoria is being revived as a character in a Numenera campaign. I may or may not be absolutely in love with the rules set and the character creation. This may, in fact, lead to the updating of the blog that has laid dormant for a couple years with the new Vicky's story and shenanigans. Should be good times.

Blog: steckeroo.wordpress.com

[spoiler]Just updating this to say that I'm out of the game, probably will be for a long while. Spent too much money trying to have fun, decided to quit that and find some games that I can enjoy without bashing my skull against the wall quite as often or spending as much money.

I'll still be around here, lurking a bit (I find it's harder to be as interested in the discussions of a game I'm no longer playing, which makes me sad because the community here is awesome). Maybe someday someone will tell me why eve is awesome again, or I'll have the disposable income to play and not mind, or some such. In the meantime, I'm off to the greener pastures of MWO and PS2 and FTL and TL2 where I can have fun without enduring great frustration or a subscription fee.

UPDATE after an extended absence.  I’ve been away from EVE for the last few months (RL reasons) so Vicky’s been a bit dormant. I’m back… maybe. Looking for something to do. So, if you think your corp would benefit from a dose Stecker, let me know. Particularly looking at Amarrian corps (maybe KotMC again :D ) but really flexible.

This is a really hard character to write for because of how little info is available publicly – and more because the people that have gotten to know her seem to have had more fun doing so when they didn’t know OOC what they were getting into, and finding out IC.

So this is more of  what’s public knowledge or readily available to people who look. If you have an IC reason for doing further digging, let me know, there’s plenty more to share in the name of fun.  Because that’s really what this character is – a ton of fun. My hope is that anyone who interacts with her enjoys doing so OOC, even if they might not IC 

Name: Victoria Stecker
Race/Bloodline: Amarrian/Ni-Kunni.
DOB: Capsuleer record states June 17, YC88. No public record exists of this individual prior to her entry to capsuleer training.
Homeworld: Listed as the Amarr homeworld, Athra.

Physical description: 5’9” ( 175cm ), with a dancer’s build – not thin like a ballerina, but with strong, muscular legs. Upper body perhaps a little more muscular than average, but nothing outrageous. Appears to weight approximately 130 lbs. Bright red hair, fair skin, yellow-green eyes.

Personality profile: Highly volatile. Violent mood swings, frequently accompanied by violent behavior. [OOC note: If I’m not certain how Vicky would react to something unusual, I role a die. So it her response seems random, that’s because it probably was. Examples include trying to kill Degen when he kissed her and setting Nicolette on fire for sitting on her lap.]  (OOC note: lack of discipline out of pod not representative of behavior in fleets. Vicky’s good at following FC orders.)

Political views: Either apathetic or in flux – has gone back and forth on the slavery issue, flying with Satanists, Angels, U’K, and Amarr militia over the course of her carreer.

Family background, info readily available to anyone who looks: The Stecker name belongs to a family of minor and generally unknown Ni-Kunni holders in the Domain region. The only instance of the name Victoria is the oldest daughter of a family on Athra that perished in a house fire in YC105. Victoria is included among the victims of said fire.

Hmm… what else… Oh right. Victoria (and I by extension) has a well-deserved reputation for being a troll, earned when I was new to EVE and RP (coming up on two years ago). The character has evolved a great deal since then and I’m trying to lose that reputation as best I can – though if you’re a hardline amarrian, you might not believe that.

Anyhow, if your character has an IC reason for looking for more info, let me know. Referencing any of this information IC will let Vicky know you’ve been checking up on her and she’ll be… unhappy with that. Last time someone did that, they came to Vicky with questions about something they shouldn’t have known, and got broken bones rather than answers.

Would love any questions or comments, I’m still ironing out all the details myself.

Blog: steckeroo.wordpress.com

Info is IC, but is not readily available. I think I'll stick to the format of the post I put up a while ago, a sort of police report. So it's information that might be available to you IC if your character had a reason to dig for it.[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: 01 Oct 2013, 11:09 by Victoria Stecker »

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: [Character] Victoria Stecker
« Reply #1 on: 18 May 2011, 12:36 »

Vicky is also a huge teddybear and you should ignore any signs to the contrary and give her hugs and kisses whenever you see her.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 18 May 2011, 13:26 »

Confirming Viccy is quite awesome.

Also, if you ever try to hit on her, make sure she isn't drinking anything first.  :P
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #3 on: 18 May 2011, 13:35 »

Funny, I heard you just need to buy her a drink first...

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 18 May 2011, 14:30 »

Funny, I heard you just need to buy her a drink first...

Depends on the drink and how terrible your pick-up line is.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2011, 14:39 »

"How do you feel about the Cartel? Because you look like an Angel to me..."

Ciarente

• Owner of the thickest rose-colored glasses in the Cluster
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 19 May 2011, 01:40 »

"How do you feel about the Cartel? Because you look like an Angel to me..."

groooannnn...
Silver Night > I feel like we should keep Cia in reserve. A little bit for Cia's sanity, but mostly because her putting on her mod hat is like calling in Rommel to deal with a paintball game.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 19 May 2011, 07:00 »

groooannnn...

This. Though there's some irony there given that Vicky flew with Risen Angels briefly. By which I mean that she was in Risen Angels and only undocked once.

A line like that might leave you wearing whatever vicky was drinking, which might be a pitcher of ice water or a bottle of rocket fuel.

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #8 on: 29 Aug 2011, 12:44 »

Added link to the blog, might suddenly be motivated to update it.

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #9 on: 29 Aug 2011, 12:48 »

:O

Vicky!

Must confirm that I thoroughly enjoy Vicky as a character! I've always loved the RP with her and hope that continues!

*Checks out blog*

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #10 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:19 »

Updated as I seem to be returning from a long break from EVE.

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
« Reply #11 on: 28 Mar 2012, 11:54 »

Welcome back. I've missed Stecker  ;)
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #12 on: 28 Mar 2012, 16:41 »

Vickie!   :oops:

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #13 on: 08 Oct 2012, 09:16 »

Shameless bump. Character still exists and I can always be contacted here.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #14 on: 08 Oct 2012, 13:46 »

♥ Welcome back
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.
Pages: [1] 2