Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That travelling to planets takes quite a long time?  For more, read here.

Author Topic: Before the Meeting  (Read 570 times)

Ajoli Loken

• Clonejack
Before the Meeting
« on: 01 May 2011, 02:30 »

Outskirts of Caldari Space
Security Status 0.2

As they run through the alley way the Grurista soldiers shout and yell as they get closer to them, they shot as they try to keep up with them. The alley is dark and cluttered as most of them are in the lower levels of Caldari stations. The Guristas have no fear of any repercussion of the State, the only thing the Guristas fear is themselves. Cocky bastards, Ajoli thinks to herself as she tries to keep up with Batou, he seems to know where they are headed. He stops, 'Get down!' he takes aim with his pistol and picks off one of the soldier in the head with a single shot, turns and follows Ajoli. 'Left!' he yells giving her directions while covering her as they try to escape the soldiers. 'At the end, you will find the contact, lead him to this spot and give him the contents of the package once you reach the ship!'. He tosses a datapad to her containing all the info needed for the contact. 'What you about you?' she asks as she stops and begins to shoot at the direction of the soldiers providing cover fire, 'Don't worry we will meet again, for now I will distract them as much as I can, now GO!'. He tosses a thermal grenade at the incoming soldiers, they stop and take cover, allowing the blast to inflame the surrounding area of the alley way.

I wonder if the Angels are just as stubborn…