Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ladette Russeot is a Gallentean woman who in YC106, at age 17, hacked the code used by deadspace warp beacons that had been proclaimed unhackable just days before.

Author Topic: The Interrogation  (Read 690 times)

Ajoli Loken

• Clonejack
The Interrogation
« on: 01 May 2011, 02:28 »

Deep in Gurista Space
Security Status 0.0

The press builds as the Gurista interrogate Ajoli, 'What information do you have? Do you think we never noticed?' The interrogator slaps Ajoli, being tied down to an uncomfortable chair makes the slap even more painful as the rope slow tears through your skin. 'Do you really think interrogation will work? I am trained to endure pain, Im a counter intelligence officer, I don't break.' She spits in his face.

Behind the mirrored window the high ranking officer smokes his cigaret, the smoke is giving him a cloudy aura, the interrogator walks in. 'We can't-', 'I heard what she said idiot, but we shall see how strong she really is… remind her of her past, start with this.' He hands him a datapad with a picture in the screen. This picture shows Ajoli with her dad as they sit near a lake.

The interrogator walks in, tosses the datapad onto the table, it slides and stops in front of Ajoli. 'Where did you get this?!' The interrogator gives a smirk, 'You think you cant be broken? You are wrong, you already are. Do you think that your father died in combat?' he chuckles, 'He died a coward, just like you are about to. Begging for his life, he made the mistake of fucking with the Grusitas, and you have made the same choice, now…' He slams a knife on the table, 'You are going to tell us what we want to know, then I will kill you fast, or you can sit there and play coy with us and', he licks the blade, 'I will just have to much fun raping your dead body.'

Her eyes narrow, 'like I said I-' he slaps her in mid-sentence. 'Fuck it, you won't talk, we know what you did anyway, we have you on surveillance. But your information wont go past your mind, it ends here.' He walks towards her with the knife in his hand, his grin gets bigger. He signals the other Guris guard in the room to hold her down, they both walk to her, he grabs her neck, raises the knife- two shots are heard in the room, both aimed at the officer behind the window, the interrogator looks at the guard as he points the thermal pistol at his head.

…a single shot is fired…