Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sarum family is known for being the most belligerent royal family?

Author Topic: Info Gathering Thread for upcoming work - CAPSULEER NATIONS  (Read 655 times)

Aracturus

• Probably up to no good.
  • Clonejack
  • Stop looking at my junk you pervert!

Hey guys, It's Aracturus
I've started writing a book on the largest Capsuleer Alliances and coalitions, from BoB to the DRF. I'd like anyone who knows anything about the Large, Sov-Holding Alliances, Coalitions, and Federations of Capsuleers to please submit information in the following format:

NAME OF NATION: (What did they call themselves?)
LEVEL OF COOPERATION: (Here should be whether they were Alliance or Extra-alliance, I.e. was there one alliance or many)
NATION STRUCTURE: (i.e. how were the organised? Ex. Federation structure, Alliance/pet, Coalition, Standard Alliance)
EST. SIZE: (i.e. how many players did this nation have at it's height? Estimated, of course.)
MAJOR MEMBER CORPS/ALLIANCES: (Who were the major players here?)
SOVREIGNTY:  (i.e. at it's height, what regions, or if didn't control entire regions, what constellations, did this nation hold?)
SPHERE OF INFLUENCE: (How far beyond their borders was their Influence felt?)
EST. DATE ESTABLISHED: (In Real World Time)
EST. DATE OF FALL (IF APPLICABLE): (If they fell, when did they fall?)
DIPLOMACY: (How did they interact with other capsuleer Alliances? Other Nations?)
   BLUE TO: (Who were their allies?)
   RED TO: (Who were their enemies?)
   NUETRAL TO: (Who did they not care about?)
INTRUDER POLICY: (NBSI or NRDS?)
PHILOSOPHY: (Any information you have about the general ideals of this group of capsuleers, or what made them unique please post this information here.)
BRIEF HISTORY: (Give me a brief rundown of their history as you know it. If someone else has already posted on a 'nation', don't be afraid to post again with differing information. Please include dates if at all possible, in real world time. Although I'll accept EVE time when RL time is unavailable.)
DETAILED HISTORY: (If possible, include any specific details about a nation's history here)

So heres the blank form:

NAME:
LEVEL OF COOPERATION:
NATION STRUCTURE:
EST. SIZE:
MAJOR MEMBER CORPS/ALLIANCES:
SOVREIGNTY:
SPHERE OF INFLUENCE:
EST. DATE ESTABLISHED:
EST. DATE OF FALL (IF APPLICABLE):
DIPLOMACY:
   BLUE TO:
   RED TO:
   NUETRAL TO:
POLICY:
PHILOSOPHY:

BRIEF HISTORY:

DETAILED HISTORY:

Thanks for your help, guys!
All contributors please indicate your in-game name and what corp/alliance you are currently with (for Reference Purposes)