Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Sleepers are an ancient culture that disappeared?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Famous (and notorious) Capsuleers of the Summit - gathering names (IGS Link)  (Read 8659 times)

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette
  • Nothing ever burns down by itself
    • The Star Fraction Communications Portal

That said I don't really mind if you want to nominate another Kaleigh. It all helps the bumps and will make it easier to assemble the list.

There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

Kazzzi

• Egger

Is Vaari on this list? If not, he needs to be. That dude is awesome.

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette

Okay just a reminder. This list is now live, come and give your impressions on the famous capsuleers of the IGS!

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1492272

There are some arenas so corrupt that the only clean acts possible are nihilistic

Myyona

• Spilling beans
  • Pod Captain

Smells too much of e-peen wavering to me and the exact reason why I rarely post on IGS in general. Guess the list is suited for the place then.

I used to like the corporation recognition threads, more showing of the acts of a group than the individual, but that was a long time ago.
EVE Online Lorebook at eve-inspiracy.com

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.

Welp, good luck with that stuff. None of my characters are even remotely interested, though. I'm not too pleased to see Mizhara's name brought up there, but it's not like it's against any conventions or rules.

Vieve

Kazzzi's post was priceless. :)

And yay, I achieved my goal of not making the list!

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people

Kazzzi himself should have been on the list though  :s

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette

Smells too much of e-peen wavering to me and the exact reason why I rarely post on IGS in general. Guess the list is suited for the place then.

I used to like the corporation recognition threads, more showing of the acts of a group than the individual, but that was a long time ago.

I will do a corporation/alliance specifically for RP entities after this one in a few weeks. But please do come and post on the capsuleer impressions thread anyway. I think its interesting for people to see how they are actually viewed by others and it does give people a way to get to know one another.

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette

Kazzzi himself should have been on the list though  :s

Be assured he will be next time!

Hamish Grayson

I got the feeling it was more about viral marketing to augment JF's recent recruitment efforts than as an attempt to waver any e-peens.   Or rather Jade convinced their enemies waggle their peens for the good of the Free space movement.    Silly loyalist pig-dogs.

Jade Constantine

• Anarchist Adventurer
  • Omelette

I got the feeling it was more about viral marketing to augment JF's recent recruitment efforts than as an attempt to waver any e-peens.   Or rather Jade convinced their enemies waggle their peens for the good of the Free space movement.    Silly loyalist pig-dogs.

Actually the hidden motive (tm) was to establish an interesting guest-list for a potential re-opening party for La Maison.

But thats actually a relatively minor factor - basically I loved it when Wren used to do these things and I felt somebody who everybody knew needed to step forward and do one of these in an open-handed and unbiased way.

Anarchists not being aligned with any empire or loyalist cause really are a fairly safe bet for neutrality in these matters.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr

someone mentioned a party?
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

It's not a party without hookers and blow.

Punx Evangeline

• Clonejack

It's not a party without hookers and blow.

When did La Maison ever run out of hookers and blow?  :D

-Punx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4