Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Prime example of stuff to avoid when writing posts on this forum?  (Read 3271 times)

Natalcya Katla

• Captain farkin' Cardboard
  • Omelette
Ava Starfire > There is evil.
Ava Starfire > Outright evil.
Ruby Amatucci > Hello!

IzzyChan

• Omelette
  • 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat
    • IzzyBlog

Hahaha oh man I loled.

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain

British Parliamentary proceedings are even better.

<3

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain

Oh my god, after watching more videos of Mr. Farage, I have a new hero in politics.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind

... that was fucking epic. xD
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog

Damn, wish some politicians over here would have the balls to do that.  :eek:
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain

Damn, wish some politicians over here would have the balls to do that.  :eek:

British Parliament is a whole different world than most everywhere else. I mean where else in the world is the seating arrangement designed so that you sit 1.5 sword lengths apart so you don't stab each other?

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

Probably needed for the Minmatar, too.

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!

Erm, well the British parliament is usually a bit more civilised than that. Prime Minister's Questions is usually pretty confrontational, but it's meant to be. It's supposed to be the Opposition calling the government to account for their actions. It's entertaining, but probably doesn't really reflect most of the real debating or the legislative process that goes on.

The UKIP guy said that he confidently spoke for the majority of the British people. I would suggest that that is untrue, given that they are a minority party that appeal to right-wingers a bit too scared to come out as racists and vote for the BNP. :P
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction

Zuzanna Alondra

• Omelette

Perfect example of what not to post here...

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.

If I had half the cojones that man did...

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain

Lillith Blackheart

• Pod Captain

Erm, well the British parliament is usually a bit more civilised than that. Prime Minister's Questions is usually pretty confrontational, but it's meant to be. It's supposed to be the Opposition calling the government to account for their actions. It's entertaining, but probably doesn't really reflect most of the real debating or the legislative process that goes on.

Of course, but even then it's still a great deal more interesting than Congress. ;)

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!

Of course, but even then it's still a great deal more interesting than Congress. ;)

From what little I've seen of congressional debates, I can't disagree with you. :)
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction