Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Elsebeth, of clan Rhiannon, was born on Matar in the heartlands of Mikramurka continent in the year 81? Read her official biography here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dark & Ebon Seraph - Sarumite Religious view info  (Read 4418 times)

Rodj Blake

• Egger
  • Amarr Victor Meldrew
Re: Dark & Ebon Seraph - Sarumite Religious view info
« Reply #15 on: 04 Apr 2011, 08:43 »

Well, a lot of the tension between the loyalists when UQS formed came from the fact that Mirial was a director (and eventual CEO), and most of the Admirals at PIE at the time hated her (his) guts OOC and IC.

PIE at the time, of course, wielded a great deal more influence among the Amarr than they do today (and even today it's nothing to shrug at).

I'm not going to go into details because most of those involved no longer play the game, but IIRC the antagonism stemmed from an incident before my time, and it wasn't just the then PIE directorate that didn't relish working with Mirial.   

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #16 on: 04 Apr 2011, 09:08 »

Oh, I'm not saying those hatreds weren't possibly justified.  ;)

I could never get either side of that debate to really convince me either way, but since the GH-SC heist was commissioned by an aggrieved party of that 'incident', logic would dictate there was some truth to the accusations.
« Last Edit: 04 Apr 2011, 09:15 by Graelyn »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #17 on: 04 Apr 2011, 09:47 »

And here I was wondering if Dark & Ebon Seraph had any connection to Ubiqua Seraph. :)

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll
« Reply #18 on: 04 Apr 2011, 10:00 »

Graelyn history lessons....best history lessons.

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
  • Enlightening a Slave near you
« Reply #19 on: 05 Apr 2011, 03:02 »

I haven't spoken to a Seraph of any sort in some time. Do you know if any are still around?

When I was looking through the forums in Seraph related posts I noticed that Verjigorm and Dark Vixen had updated avatars, but that doesn't translate into still around.

Graelyn,

Other then Verjigorm, and Dark Vixen I don't know of any other Old school Seraph still active. I know Tomi Zai is the current CEO of Dark Seraph, and I believe an Alt of DV's is in control of Ebon Seraph. Tomi, I haven't seen on for a while, but that just might mean our schedules don't align.

The only Seraph that I know for certainty that is still active, is myself, and I joined Ebon back in 2007, and have been a member of both corps, but due to inactivity of the corps, I went onto KotMC.
« Last Edit: 05 Apr 2011, 03:04 by Kazuma Ry »
"White as the falling snow. Black as our Citadels burned against the sky."

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #20 on: 06 Dec 2011, 15:42 »

Necroing my own thread,

So, while I was looking into the Sarumite Religious view (the one that doesn't deal with Sani Sabik, granted there will be some who won't be able to seperate the 2). I did manage to find some old writings from Jeserat Verisum and Yuichotol. I figured with that info and my own spotted memory, I might be able to do something to resurrect the Sarumite Religious view. I am still thinking on how I want to do this, and don't want to do it hap-hazardly. Since I am also thinking of trying to tie this into doing possible Serums like Archbishop has done. Looking around in the IGS, I noticed the lack of actual Amarrian RPers preaching to the heathens as of late.

"Faith gained through knowledge and knowledge gained through Faith. In service to God, do we find the answers"

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #21 on: 06 Dec 2011, 16:25 »

Bastables (one of the original Manu Forti guys) seems to be logging in now and then. That's about as old-school Seraph as you can get.

Hit him up for some answers maybe. Tell him I sent you.

Oooh....wait, maybe not. He doesn't seem to like me for some reason...

As for Mr Verisum, keep in mind he was a Sani Sabik, and one of Revan Neferis' many husbands in quick succession. Funny how those never lasted long, or ended well....
« Last Edit: 06 Dec 2011, 16:29 by Graelyn »

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #22 on: 07 Dec 2011, 10:34 »

Kaz, any chance you could share any goodies you find? Either here or IC would be great. I'm not playing much of a Sarumite any more and really was never sure if I was anything close to how things  "should" be played. Still, it'd be nice to know.

Kazuma Ry

• Cardinal Lieutenant
  • Wetgraver
« Reply #23 on: 08 Dec 2011, 01:35 »

Kaz, any chance you could share any goodies you find? Either here or IC would be great. I'm not playing much of a Sarumite any more and really was never sure if I was anything close to how things  "should" be played. Still, it'd be nice to know.

As I put things together I will try to post something IC-wise in a new thread, as opposed to this one, that is more dedicated to hashing out info.

@Graelyn - I will hit Bastables up (at least via Eve-mail) the next time I am logged on.

Verone

• Dirty Gurista Loyalist
  • Egger
  • :3
    • Veto Corp.Com
« Reply #24 on: 11 Dec 2011, 23:26 »

For reference, Dangerous Vixen sold her character when she left SF, Verjigorm no longer plays I don't think, haven't seen him around for 2-3 years.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #25 on: 12 Dec 2011, 00:27 »

Small world, KPV was founded by a Dark Seraph.

....granted she was a Sabik but we can't all be clean :)

I do miss Tomi though... and Godagast Goudiyah.

Pages: 1 [2]