Blood Type: AB+
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 81kgs
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Political Alignment: Khanid Liberal / Caldari Liberal / Intaki Sympathiser
Date of Birth: 21 Jun 79YC
Place of Birth: Khanid Prime
Employment History: Intaki Liberation Front, Intaki Security and Intelligence, Revenent Defence Corporation

DED Threat Assessment: Sexy

Character History: Valdezi grew up on Khanid Prime, in the south. His family are descended from cyberknights but had since settled into middle class lives. His father imported trade goods from the Caldari State. But he also imported some Caldari ideas, including meritocracy. Why shouldn't a deserving man get a full day's pay for a full day's work? Why should any individual be prevented from contributing where they can due to an accident of birth - like being born Matari rather than Amarrian?

His father was known for his lectures in which he would teach his children lessons like: "Capital flows from each according to his ability to each according to his need. Ability is not derived from race, but from will and talent. Those are granted by God, and no other power, not the King, nor Emperor, nor CEO." and "The Amarrian waste of the Matar was exactly that, a waste of a productive race who could have helped our people. We could well have helped each other. Instead we count the dead."

His father took up the abolitionist cause, becoming the co-publisher of a neo-com page called The Task which sought to abolish slavery within the Kingdom. Though the page was anonymous, eventually the authorities began to track the group, all middle-class businessmen who called themselves the Khanid Anti-Slavery League. They disappeared one at a time.

Eventually, against the wishes of his father, Valdezi enrolled in the capsuleer program at the Imperial Academy. The last words he spoke to his father were in anger. His parents were both taken in a night raid - described here:http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=1828.0

After finishing at the academy, Valdezi worked mostly in the Federation, developing a close relationship with the Federal Intelligence Office, for whom he worked as an operative. Eventually he fell in with the cause of Intaki seperatism, joining the Intaki Liberation Front, which set the scene for his adventures to come.

Physical Assessment: Valdeziā€™s personality has evolved over his time as a capsuleer. Starting as a brash insulting pilot with a love for the ladies, several events have served to cause his outlook to mature. One has been his time among the Intaki. Spending a year in the ILF, two in KISEC and five years on sabbatical on Intaki Prime has developed his ideas, giving him an understanding of the Ida in addition to his native faith. He has learned fluent Intaki and read from many Idic texts. Time away from the capsuleer life allowed him to reorient his persepctive. The other event was his heartbreak at the hands of Silas Vitalia, which helped shape his moral outlook. Both of these have created a more mild and mature man than the brash Khanid that once was. While this man previously concerned himself with flings, Valdezi is interested in the pursuit of true beauty.

Physical Assessment: Valdezi takes great care with his appearance and enjoys fashion. One of his statements on sartorial elegance was described as 'The most flamboyant thing a Khanid has ever said.' He has been described as ubersexual - confident in his masculinity, stylish in his grooming and forward in his approach.

Bataav:
I remember flying with this guy... Good times!

The highlight though has still got to be the infamous "top 5 ILF babes" episode...

--- Quote from: Mammal Tafren on 08 Mar 2011, 05:07 ---...he has more than a passing interest in the ladies, whether it be flirting with his CEO or fantasising about Madame Silas Vitalia with a whip.
--- End quote ---
Nice to see he's still the same old Val  :D

Valdezi:
Ahhh, The Girls of the ILF. Some of my best work.

I think with new avatars, Val should cast his gaze over the ILF ladies again.

John Revenent:
I rate Val in my top 3 Characters in I-RED.

--- Quote from: Mammal Tafren on 08 Mar 2011, 05:07 ---((Amusingly, John logged on 5 mins later and insulted them in a similar fashion))

--- End quote ---

D'oh...

Valdezi:

--- Quote from: John Revenent on 15 Mar 2011, 02:05 ---I rate Val in my top 3 Characters in I-RED.
--- End quote ---

\o/  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version