Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Boosters are banned because they cause a deadly, incurable brain disease?  Read more here.

Author Topic: What is this wrecking machine?  (Read 4802 times)

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
What is this wrecking machine?
« on: 05 Aug 2021, 04:23 »

Greetings

As someone who hasn't logged in to eve in any shape or form for about 6 years, could anyone provide insight into this peasant brick launching foul objects at the ammatar capital?

https://youtu.be/D0332ycJVi0

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: What is this wrecking machine?
« Reply #1 on: 06 Aug 2021, 17:29 »

Just an EoM fella doin' EoM things, in the guise of doing Blooder things, in the guise of doing Khanid things. It's pretty nifty. I'd recommend going back through the news archive for... about the last two-three years to get the scope of the arc. Alar Chakaid has been something of a mustache twirling cartoon villain in the employ of King Khanid, getting up to all sorts of shenanigans and being the catalyst for several wars and engagements both in the fiction and in space, and has been revealed lately to be precisely what he appeared to be. Except now officially.

I'd start somewhere around early 2019 and work my way through the news from there, including the Thebeka and Kahah events. I'd get you a list of links, but it'd take me hours I don't have tonight. Might remember to do it tomorrow if I get the time for it.