EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Fiction + Fiction discussion

EVE Blogs

(1/23) > >>

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Ashar Kor-Azor on 18 Apr 2010, 17:30 ---Welcome to the forum, Shae. Think we need an eve-bloggers thread?

--- End quote ---
Indeed, I do!

If you've got an eve-related blog, IC or otherwise, list it here with a brief description and we'll add it to the OP.  This way, even if you've got your blog linked in your sig but don't post often enough for many people to see it, you can still share it with greater visibility if you desire to do so!

I'll also add a Blogs category to the Links page and add it there if you list it in this thread.
Amieta's Journal - The IC journal of Silver Night's XO, Amieta Invelen (who is a podder but doesn't fly). Info isn't really IC available to the public, but contact Silver if you have a good reason some should be.

A Mote In God's Eye - Evanda Char's EVE Blog.  The blog isn't publically posted ICly, as many aren't, so if you want your character to have read it and know what's in it, all I ask is that you get in touch with me and provide me with a believable explanation of how that tallies well with "established reality" of events at the time.  See Eva's post for more info!

Ciarente's Fiction - Ciarente's Fiction set in the world of EVE-online. OOC knowledge only.
   - Personal Files, Ciarente Roth - The personal, secure files of pod-pilot Ciarente Roth, accessible only to her.

Diary of a Pod Pilot - Both IC, OOC and fiction. Posts are tagged for characters, places, ship names and other relevant keywords and placed in their relevant category.

Ecliptic Rift - Casiella's EVE Blog.

Endless Dive - Esna Pitoojee's EVE Blog.  Most of it's Esna's IC musings on what's happened in his RP lately, and as such isn't much available to anyone not IC directly involved. The first post, though, is sort of an extended IC description of Esna that would be available to anyone.

Living a Lie - Shalee Liane's EVE Blog.  The diary of an untraditional Amarrian Loyalist; everything is OOC knowledge unless your character was present at the time.

Magnificent Bastard - Vincent Pryce's EVE Blog.  OOC Knowledge unless your character was present.

My Life in Space - Saxon Hawke's EVE Blog.

Of Gods and Wrath - Mizhara Del'thul's EVE Blog.

Out of Sinq - Milo Caman's private log, more for character development of my own than anything else. Apparently a few people enjoy reading it.

Serious Thukking Business - Misan's EVE blog. Any of the fiction that may show up there should be considered not ICly accessible by default, contact Misan about it etc. New blog, but looking to have lots of info posts with occasional IC postings, creativity permitting.

Silver's Fiction - Blog where Silver Night posts his fiction.

Sweet Little Bad Girl - Shae Tiann's EVE Blog.  A mix of IC, OOC and fan-fic. Anything tagged IC is to be considered part of a public journal Shae maintains. She doesn't care who reads it.

The Defias Blog - Havohej's EVE Blog.  An keep an on-again, off-again blog where he tends to post a mixture of (clearly marked) OOC and IC entries.  All posts are generally shared as OOC knowledge with the exception of posts in which public announcements and the like take place.

Vagabond Dreams - Gottii's EVE Blog.  These are Jacob Gottii's personal entries, shared OOCly; contact the player before using any of it IC.

Casiella:
Ecliptic Rift

Awesome list. More EVE blogz, plz.

Misan:
Serious Thukking Business - Misan's EVE blog. Any of the fiction that may show up there should be considered not ICly accessible by default, contact me about it etc. New blog, but looking to have lots of info posts with occasional IC postings, creativity permitting.

Shae Tiann:
Sweet Little Bad Girl
A mix of IC, OOC and fan-fic. Anything tagged IC is to be considered part of a public journal Shae maintains. She doesn't care who reads it.

Silver Night:
Amieta's Journal - The IC journal of Silver Night's XO, Amieta Invelen (who is a podder but doesn't fly). Info isn't really IC available to the public, but contact me if you have a good reason some should be.

Silver's Fiction - Blog where I post my fiction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version