Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Serpentis stole a Federation Navy Nyx, here is the  news item

Author Topic: [Mission: A Piece of History]  (Read 2400 times)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
[Mission: A Piece of History]
« on: 20 Dec 2010, 10:15 »

Transport some items of historical importance for the Amarr Navy.

\o/

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Re: [Mission: A Piece of History]
« Reply #1 on: 20 Dec 2010, 11:00 »

nice, i presume its a level 1 mission, out of the puny payment you received for hauling such valuable piece of information  :lol:

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #2 on: 20 Dec 2010, 11:21 »

Huh. So (Vak-)Atioth is an actual system. Nice to know.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #3 on: 20 Dec 2010, 11:43 »

nice, i presume its a level 1 mission, out of the puny payment you received for hauling such valuable piece of information  :lol:

Yep :)

though there's a higher level similar mission, I'm sure, based on the existence of TIL-1A chips and also crates of TIL-1A chips.
\o/

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #4 on: 20 Dec 2010, 13:55 »

The location is somewhat odd, right in geminate<-atioth->great wildlands....so it would seem like Amarr were coming from Derelik into SOCT territory or directly into Jove regions aiming for a now defunct gate connection we don't know about.

If it was that, then all good, but if i see the flattened map, to me it looks like jove space is north out of Vale of the Silent.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #5 on: 20 Dec 2010, 14:11 »

The location is somewhat odd, right in geminate<-atioth->great wildlands....so it would seem like Amarr were coming from Derelik into SOCT territory or directly into Jove regions aiming for a now defunct gate connection we don't know about.

If it was that, then all good, but if i see the flattened map, to me it looks like jove space is north out of Vale of the Silent.

It is kind of a roundabout route to be sure, but it didn't have to be from Derelik. The Minmatar rebellion was sparked by said battle, so getting into it they presumably had access through all of what's currently Minmatar space.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 Dec 2010, 19:04 »

What made me chuckle was the destination of this highly classified courier mission.

It seems the Amarr navy is sending stuff to be reconditioned at a Freedom Extension station no less.

Maybe RSS ought to put in a bid for some of this work?
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #7 on: 20 Dec 2010, 19:42 »

What made me chuckle was the destination of this highly classified courier mission.

It seems the Amarr navy is sending stuff to be reconditioned at a Freedom Extension station no less.

Maybe RSS ought to put in a bid for some of this work?

got a courier mission one time, moving the infamous t2 cows, the Genetically Enhanced Livestock.

Agent said something like "Keep it quiet, some people, particularly Amarrian fanatics are really against genetic engineering".

Was from one Theology Council station to another.  :eek:
\o/

Amann Karris

« Reply #8 on: 20 Dec 2010, 22:52 »

SoCT territory could have been Jove territory at one point.  Remember, they've only been around 300 years; at one point they were a shadow government of the Jove, and the SoCT only lost a majority of their power after their deals with Kuvakei became public knowledge.