Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Julianus Soter first stated his intention to liberate Federation space on December 4th, Year 111? See the announcement here

Author Topic: [Mission] Pieces of the Past - Gallente version  (Read 2758 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

Pieces of the past may be one of the new storyline missions added in Incursion, since its one i didnt knew about.

The following text is given by the agent

One of Garoun Investment Bank’s archaeological teams has uncovered a load of pre-Federation relics. I need you to transport the pieces to a laboratory for analysis.

The agent talk (which i somehow can't copy) mentions this find was out in a moon.

And also there is this small text addition:

Revival
Corporations often sponsor archaeological and research projects, paying for work permits and equipment when the people involved need them. In exchange, the corporations obtain exclusive rights to any discoveries which are made. This includes the right to display and charge viewing fees, or to make new developments based upon information obtained from the artifacts.

The relic to be transported is:

http://games.chruker.dk/eve_online/item.php?type_id=3024

This looks like little more than half a starship, perhaps one which was modified into ground-based living quarters. Several panels are inscribed with decorative symbols, possibly writing. The carefully-dismantled panels are accompanied by several crates filled with pieces of what appear to be small-industry mining tools, encrusted with moon-dust. The oxygen-free lunar atmosphere prevented rust from forming on the metal, and writing etched into the flat surfaces is clearly visible. Another crate is filled with core samples and geodes. A note accompanying the find indicates that the minerals have no known industrial property in any part of the present-day Federation, and further research will be needed to determine the purpose of the pre-Federation miners.

Neat.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Re: [Mission] Pieces of the Past - Gallente version
« Reply #1 on: 08 Dec 2010, 07:12 »

Interesting. I'd like to see if I can find the courier missions that drop some PF around the Mannar and Coriault fashion designers.