Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That light pits, used to hold ships in place, are filled with complex electronic equipment, have no safety boundaries, and are lit with a dim blue light when not in use? (The Burning Life p. 77)

Author Topic: Of snakes and venoms.  (Read 781 times)

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
Of snakes and venoms.
« on: 04 Dec 2010, 18:25 »

Old Cartel Cypher protects this message.

[spoiler]
 A Civire man looks around in a small office.

"This is Roa... Aram Haed. If you are looking at this message get it to any Angel or Seven member, there might be some isk in it for you."

Aram seems to jump slightly at a noise the mic fails to capture.

"I thought it was a pretty good plan, to get someone.. like him... to run the corporation.. and just hang back, take care of the tedious day to day for him, send a few nuggets to interested parties.

Good plan.. Especially with his condition, that made him a likely candidate to approach those zombies."

Haed ruefully shakes his head.

"I, don't know what that.. Sword did to him, but afterwards he was withdrawn. Thinking he said. I, I actually heard him talking to himself during that time. Then he just vanished, I couldn't even get the locators to pinpoint him.."

A small trickle of sweat slides down Arams temple.

"It was as, as if he was dead or something. He came back a short while ago on an interbus shuttle. Took me a moment to recognize him, he has never looked healthy until, now."

Aram places his shaking hands onto the table, his breathing seems slightly shallow.

"I had a talk with another passenger from that shuttle, she said that he had boarded at Omigiav, I have no idea what he was doing there. No thats not true, he has new implants. Not the ones he got from foundation, nor those he used before that. They seem different somehow."

Blood shot eyes of Aram look pleadingly to the camera.

"He.. feels different. From all the other toasters he has been hanging around with. He told me to stop buying and just sell all local assets..."

Outside the screen a voice is heard, sounding amused.

"You were told to sell 'all your assets, we wont need them'. Only thing that kept me from figuring out I had guardian angel looking over my shoulder were.. Old things."

Aram seems to struggle internally to move.

"Having trouble moving? I hear venoms can do such things, it's one of those prohibited substances I dealt with once upon a time. Something of a beauty really, slowly attacks the nervous system causing paralysis before degrading into a toxin."

The Civire is blinking and breathing rapidly.

"That transformation into a hemotoxin excites your remaining nervous system, upping your blood pressure while it starts working on granting you a small glimpse into what it was to be me."

Something dark drips and then trickles to the table.

"My blood didn't have any trouble with clotting though.."

Message ends.
/spoiler]
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Boma Airaken

• Egger
Re: Of snakes and venoms.
« Reply #1 on: 10 Dec 2010, 21:33 »

Dark romance novels. You should write them. [mod]Sexist remarks are not acceptable on these forums[/mod]
« Last Edit: 11 Dec 2010, 00:30 by Ciarente »