Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Pappa Kuvakei!  (Read 5019 times)

Kaleigh Doyle

Re: Pappa Kuvakei!
« Reply #30 on: 23 Nov 2010, 11:45 »

Pardon if this is discussed in another topic, but game-wise, what are these incursions supposed to add to EVE? I'm having a hard time getting excited about this update so far.  :ugh:

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #31 on: 23 Nov 2010, 12:46 »

The only thing that makes me :) about the whole thing is imagining the sweet, sweet chaos when an incursion hits Jita.

Other than that, I'm left hoping that the PI revamp is good.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #32 on: 23 Nov 2010, 14:04 »

Pardon if this is discussed in another topic, but game-wise, what are these incursions supposed to add to EVE? I'm having a hard time getting excited about this update so far.  :ugh:

Don't know why they didn't exert development time to Incarna or DUST, yeah, it just completely came out of the blue

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #33 on: 23 Nov 2010, 14:36 »

@Kal

Its basically WoW raids for Eve

@Casiella

Hub constellations will be explicitly excluded from any incursion. Was confirmed by CCP.

And i conccur, PI refinements and T2 ammo rework is probably the only 2 things that i really really look forward.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #34 on: 23 Nov 2010, 14:44 »

Incursions are not the same as WoW raids. The incursions do not involve any instancing, for example. It's more like public quests. In fact, current L5 missions and 10/10 complexes are much closer to WoW raiding than this new content.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
« Reply #35 on: 23 Nov 2010, 14:48 »

Don't forget rockets!

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #36 on: 23 Nov 2010, 15:27 »

Warhammer public quests, but without the fail.

Also tons of tweaks. It's like a midway point before Apocrypha 2.0

orange

• Dex 1.0
  • Veteran
« Reply #37 on: 25 Nov 2010, 14:19 »

Hub constellations will be explicitly excluded from any incursion. Was confirmed by CCP.
Is this fixed/defined?  What if a new hub is somehow created (I realize this is a low possibility)?

Isobel Mitar

• Egger
« Reply #38 on: 30 Nov 2010, 07:29 »

At least until they patch some of the incursion content and forget to put the limitation back in. :twisted:

The storyline planets were excluded from PI in the beginning too, but it changed and they seem to be available now. (Tested with Matar)
Pages: 1 2 [3]