Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Federal member states retain control of their home systems, as seen exercised here?

Author Topic: Shooting stars.  (Read 863 times)

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
Shooting stars.
« on: 09 Nov 2010, 23:13 »

----------
"Welcome back from the commercial break! We have a WAR on in here!" -Siri Andec, announcer.

"That's right Siri, this number one contender match for SFFC Metropolitan Championship has turned ugly." -Fer Kratel, commentator.

"Mauler want's to be the top dog, this is the level of fight he will have to bring, Kratel." -Siri.

"I know Mauler can deliver. I am more surprised that Fracture, someone rumored to be retiring is in this fight." -Kratel.

"He might be old guard, but with nearly a decade in the business of Free Form Combat comes a lot of experience!" -Siri.

"Mauler commented on retiring the vete.. BY THE GODS! THEY ARE BOTH DOWN!" -Kratel.

"For those of you who blinked here's the slow motion replay!" -Siri.

"Mauler has CF staggered from a good strike and goes for a spin kick, we have previously seen neck injuries from Maulers kicks end matches, as well as FCC careers." -Kratel

"Fracture spins to take the kick with the right side of his face and rolls with the impact delivering a punch to Maulers gut. Is there a reason he didn't go for solar plexus, Kratel?" -Siri.

"Sure is, besides the fact that he just took a kick in the head, an Enhanced FCC fighter will likely target non-lethal areas as a professional courtesy. While rules allow it in all matches, noncommissioned death-matches are frowned upon." -Kratel.

"Sure are, especially by fans who may have missed them! Also the fact that most FFC fighters go to great lengths in order to protect against single punch finishes.  They are both down, I think I see some blood coming from Maulers mouth.." -Siri.

"If there ever was a good sign of internal injury. Enhanced FFC fighters deliver impacts that are crippling to regular humans. Mauler may have taken that last punch full on." -Kratel.

"CF is up! Few punches to keep the advantage and he gets a lock. Are we about to hear something?" -Siri.

"Don't be ridiculous! It has not been used in lowsec since he was fined for using it in the AFFC Intaki Championship match nearly a year ago." -Kratel.

"That sound you are hearing is not a special effect! That is what a human bone splintering sounds like via directional microphone! Cold Fracture!!" -Siri

"Can you.." -Kratel.

ICED! ICED! ICED!

"the Crowd is on their feet!"

ICED! ICED! ICED!

"This fight is over!"

ICED! ICED! ICED!

"The Man Free world loves to hate is apparently going to use freedom of speech!" -Siri.

"Knowing him, the word your looking for is abuse."

Cold Fracture:
"First up, you ain't FFC until you have had a major bone replaced and internal organs stitched up. Welcome to the game rookie!

Settle down, there is something you people need to hear.

Enhanced Free Form Combatant,  is a shooting star. We put our bodies on the line for a paycheck and to show those watered down imitations what a real fight looks like!

But. Every shooting star dies down, they all leave the visible horizon. I have had some talks with medical experts, financial advisors and a bunch of lawyers... It is that time for me.

I..

I have been accepted into State War Academy, for capsuleer training."
-------

"That was quite an announcement when it was first made." -Toul Maes, announcer.

"Sure was, but that is old news isn't it?" -Jinn Laihia, commentator.

"It is relevant when "the Real FFC" Mauler defends his current Bleak Lands NFFC title in tonights main event. Also I hear Cold Fracture has just recently graduated from State War Academy" -Maes.

"Our best go out to him from the Bleak Lands and from all the FFC fans!"

« Last Edit: 16 Nov 2010, 03:17 by Chell Charon »
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Shooting stars.
« Reply #1 on: 10 Nov 2010, 00:00 »

I laughed, I cried, I fell in love.

When Fracture spoke I heard Schwarzeneggar's voice.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #2 on: 12 Nov 2010, 22:19 »

Now that's an origin story!

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
« Reply #3 on: 13 Nov 2010, 15:08 »

I approve.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.