Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Gallente Federation loyalist and [EL-G] CEO Seriphyn Inhonores is originally from Caldari Prime?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: In-game Role Play & OOC Channel List  (Read 50890 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Re: In-game Role Play & OOC Channel List
« Reply #30 on: 23 May 2010, 15:18 »

Put yours in the pirate section Milo, I'm assuming that's where you would prefer it?

Dibble, yours was already there but I made a tiny update anyway. :P
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #31 on: 23 May 2010, 17:29 »

Hehe, thanks. I don't really identify myself as pirate, but I suppose it fits considering my affiliations and past  :)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #32 on: 23 May 2010, 21:48 »

Reccomending we add the "Mercy's Keep Public Hall."

Type: Amarrian RP channel
Notes: Public channel for the corp  "Knighthood of the Merciful Crown". As far as I know, it's open to all faction representatives and races as long as they don't start trouble.

MOTD:

System: Amarr
Planet: Amarr Prime (Athra)
Mercy's Keep is an ancient complex built into the side of one of the tallest mountain ranges on Athra, the closest hint of civilization in this part of the over-populated planet being a humble alpine town. In ages past it housed a small order of Amarrian warriors who followed the teachings of St. Endaneh. Now this snow-buried sanctuary houses the headquarters of the Knighthood of the Merciful Crown.

Exterior

The public hall is the first room after the guarded entrance antechamber, the frigid mountain air all but forgotten here. Welcomed heat washes over those who enter, the orange flicker from torches and a massive fireplace creating an atmosphere just as warm as the air. The hall is alive with conversation and laughter from diplomats, dignitaries and common people from the Empire and beyond, all visiting the Knighthood for their own reasons. At night the air is filled with lively traditional Amarrian music on top of this, played by a band of local musicians set on the opposite side of the fireplace. (19:00 - 3:00 EST)

The space itself is large but the ceiling is somewhat low, betraying the fact the Keep was hewn from the solid stone of the mountain in a time without modern tools. It is long with a number of wide-spaced columns in two rows on either side, between which is a great wooden table where all of the patrons sit. Modestly-dressed serving girls hired from the nearby town flit back and forth from the table to the kitchen, bringing Amarrian wine, beer and hot dishes. To the right of it the room expands quite a bit, the area around the fireplace's hearth made into a comfortable sitting room, antique armchairs set facing the fireplace or around small conversation tables.

Set in alcoves along the side walls are statues of proud, ancient warriors and saints, expertly and lovingly restored by a team from Hedion University's Arts department. Between them hang replicas of old heraldic tapestries, along with paintings of all sorts, the only giveaway that this is still the modern era being that some depict Amarrian cities, stations or spaceships.

At then end of the main table is another smaller one, set perpendicular to the first. This table is reserved for members of KotMC and special guests, and has only around twenty seats. Behind it stands large oak double-doors which lead deeper into the Keep.

I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
« Reply #33 on: 23 May 2010, 22:46 »

Added. I'm assuming the period at the end of the name you had there was just punctuation and not part of the name itself? Not in-game right now myself to confirm.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #34 on: 29 Jun 2010, 10:47 »

Possible to Add Beansnakes?

MOTD:

Welcome to Beansnakes

Beansnakes is a small coffee shop based on the Amod VII Station. One wall is dominated by a glass window overlooking a public hanger, various ships come and go as drinks are served to both capsuleer and crew alike.

The whole room feels active, with off-duty crews chatting, waitresses clattering across the stone tiles with trays of coffee, and the general hustle and bustle associated with a busy kitchen in the background.

A row of colour coded coffee grinders against the back wall appears to be the focal point of the counter area, with names like 'Shaman' and 'Frantic' printed clearly on the bodies.
The week's specials are written up on a battered-looking chalk board above the grinders.

Booster Blends Availlable are listed below:

Blue Shade (Blue Pill)
Banish (Exile)
Flood (Mindflood)
Instinctivo (X-Instinct)
Cadere (Drop)
Frantic (Frentix)
Shaman (Sooth Sayer)
Arresto (Crash)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #35 on: 20 Aug 2010, 20:25 »

I'll take over updating this for the time being. Milo, would Beansnakes go under a particular faction, or?

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #36 on: 21 Aug 2010, 03:14 »

Serpentis I suppose? Boosters n' that

Alexander Rykis

« Reply #37 on: 21 Aug 2010, 05:30 »

Umm...

Ghost Syndicate has like 6... where can I put them?

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger
« Reply #38 on: 21 Aug 2010, 10:44 »

Umm...

Ghost Syndicate has like 6... where can I put them?

In this thread? Honestly, I don't know. It seemed pretty simple to everyone else.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #39 on: 21 Aug 2010, 17:57 »

I can get them from the corp and alliances thread. Only thing that might need clarification is which ones are player corp RP channels , and which ones are more 'general' RP channels. When I manage to get the update done, you can just lemme know if any of them need moving around.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #40 on: 22 Aug 2010, 01:12 »

Updated

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #41 on: 22 Aug 2010, 01:48 »

Also, FreeIntaki, the channel for discussing Intaki politics and other issues.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #42 on: 22 Aug 2010, 01:51 »

That's actually on there, in the first section

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #43 on: 22 Aug 2010, 01:58 »

Phew, twice in a row. I feel like an asshole. Sorry.

Marcus Gord

• Mathfail Silverback
  • Egger
  • Soldier of Fortune
« Reply #44 on: 07 Sep 2010, 13:48 »

Those ghostsynd things can go away now....

Can someone add this piano channel I keep hearing about too?  :P
Stormcrows.

Will pay for good sig. Enquire within.

You can't take the sky from me
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7