Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: In-game Role Play & OOC Channel List  (Read 50892 times)

Misan

• Shady Thukker & Ninja Admin
  • Pod Captain
    • Serious Thukking Business - Blog
Re: In-game Role Play & OOC Channel List
« Reply #15 on: 18 Apr 2010, 16:36 »

Easy enough to C&P then recreate then. Just let me know if that's how we want to do it.
EVE Blog and Project Status: on hold -- busy being Thukker-esque IRL.
Twitter
What I'm busy with, if you're curious.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #16 on: 18 Apr 2010, 17:39 »

Stickies be borkened, Havo's looking into a fix. In the meantime I have the text of this backed up, but yeah, no BBcode so :effort:. I'll recover it shortly.

Fixed now.

I think.

No ambiguous order error and no duplicated OP on second page.. seems sorted.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Misan

• Pod Captain
« Reply #17 on: 18 Apr 2010, 18:04 »

Yeah...had to redo all the BBcode on the OP in the end, but it's fixed now.
Twitter

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #18 on: 18 Apr 2010, 18:25 »

IMO this post alone makes the entire site worthwhile and should get lots of attention and love. <3 <3 <3

Ashar Kor-Azor

• Banned
  • Pod Captain
  • Banned
« Reply #19 on: 19 Apr 2010, 00:11 »

Fuck, this thread should be linked in the front page or on the sidebar or some MAJORLY visible shit.

No chances can be taken. People must not miss this thread. This thread must be up in dey grills.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #20 on: 02 May 2010, 02:57 »

Section 8 is back... come pet the bunny, disregard the skull.

That's right. The Guristas aren't silent anymore.

Channel name: Section_8
MotD:
Emblazoned over the double doors leading into the Guristas Pilots Lounge is the title that says it all. Section 8. One wall of this facility is a bar filled with bottles taken from a hundred worlds. Images, trinkets, salvage and souveners from untold fights, wrecks and conquests line one of the others. In the centre of the floor a large gem scultped rabbit eared skull proclaims Guristas territory. Hostages and honoured guests alike can often be found here in one of the many private booths watching the burlesque floor show on the mezannine level.

The non-egger Guristas personnel wander the lounge along with the eggers, but wisely refrains from interfering with their business or entertainment. Still, they are a formidable force, even in here.

The far wall, opposite the entrance looks down onto the cavernous hanger of The Black Rabbits and an ever present reminder of the power of the Guristas. Several Guristas soldiers stand guard on the door to prevent any weapons being taken into the lounge.

People from all places, and all walks of life are welcome. But be aware... this is Guristas territory, and they have the final say in what goes on in here, and who enters or leaves... and in how many pieces.

The channel was started by Carmilla D'Morenta once upon a time, but fell into disuse. This... is it's resurrection. It's open to pirates, carebears, goody-two-shoes and psychopaths. Loyalists from all factions, loyalists from all pirate factions, and so on. But first and foremost, this is Guristas territory. TGA holds 'sov' on the channel, and if you're too much of a whiny carebear or have some hate-relationship with the Guristas.... well, keep it to yourself while in there.

This isn't the pretty lounges you're used to... err... lounging in. This isn't the quaint restaurants or spotless little bars. This is off the edge of the map, and here there be monsters. Come one, come all... and behave, or you just might not leave.

Misan

• Pod Captain
« Reply #21 on: 02 May 2010, 09:48 »

Updated.
Twitter

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #22 on: 02 May 2010, 09:50 »

Update again, the channelname is Section_8 with underscore, not Section 8. Section 8 dumps you in an empty motdless channel.

Misan

• Pod Captain
« Reply #23 on: 02 May 2010, 09:53 »

:oops:

Desire to keep the spelling consistent made me forget that the channel name was different, damned underscores. Fixed now.
Twitter

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #24 on: 02 May 2010, 09:57 »

heh, thanks.

Casiella

• Demigod
« Reply #25 on: 18 May 2010, 15:00 »

Hm. Not sure Rens Bazaar is still active, sadly.

dibblebill

« Reply #26 on: 20 May 2010, 11:09 »

"PVBOS Interstellar Grill"

My selling point is its open, neutral ground. Even those I don't like are welcome so long as they don't start fights/problems.

My motd:

Beyond Our Sins Interstellar Grill (In-Character channel, keep all OOC comments to "PVBOS Public Channel" and/or "Red's District" please, and leave the OOC hate AT THE DOOR. You don't have to be in M-M3DB to be in the bar! :D)

Located in the Thukker Mix Factory in M-M3DB, the Beyond Our Sins grill is run by Amanda and William. We serve drinks and cuisine from all corners of the universe. The hosting staff is composed of young, attractive, well dressed men and women.

The layout:
The main floor is a dance surface, with the dining tables surrounding it. A DJ station is in the back left and the bar straight ahead. The kitchen areas are to the right. This is a neutral ground, all are welcome here regardless of race, creed, or political leanings, for dinner, debate, or chance meetings. The restaurant does offer holo access to its patrons. It uses the latest in projection technologies that provide a simulation of actual touch, taste, and other senses. There is what appears to be a stage being built in the back left corner behind the tables. All of the tables can be interfaced with capsuleer implants or their NeoCOMs and can act as both a 2D and 3D display. Private booths are in the back that provide a variety of more private accomodations for various reasons, if patrons so desire it. WE DO NOT HAVE PROSTITUTES BACK THERE SO DO NOT ASK! Bring your own!

Please, no fighting. Fighting will result in the removal of both participants for an hour. Second offense will be permanent. Debates are welcome, though! There is a room out back for fighting (channel "PVBOS Boxing Ring"). There are also nearby gardens outside (channel "M-M Garden").

ALL CHANNEL USERS PLEASE READ (works in-game): PVBOS and the IC/OOC Divide (is a link to a post in my blog- make your complaints about this channel IC unless someone's being OOC in it)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #27 on: 22 May 2010, 11:37 »

Hm. Not sure Rens Bazaar is still active, sadly.

It's still *around*. In my experience it has usually been a place you arrange to meet someone (OOC or IC) more often than a place where you randomly run into someone.

Casiella

• Demigod
« Reply #28 on: 22 May 2010, 11:54 »

Ahhh... that makes more sense then. >.>

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #29 on: 23 May 2010, 11:04 »

Name: AN Network Discussion
MOTD: Welcome to the OOC Public Channel for Arcadia News Networks, The Definitive News Service for Heaven and Curse.
More Information and stories can be found on our Galnet Site.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7