Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The founder of Zainou Biotech, Todo Kirkinen, was the first person to have his mind transfered into a machine? Ishukone owns a majority stake of Zainou.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)  (Read 56146 times)

Teinyhr

• Wetgraver
Re: Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)
« Reply #195 on: 18 Mar 2017, 16:57 »

He is a character. In fact, that expression raises the question.. is he roleplaying? Where does Vaari's character begin and end? I know, I know, Vaari is infinite, so I'm asking for the impossible in seeking such understanding.

Vaari is always in-character. No, really, he is. When people say they're never OOC, this is whom they mean.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #196 on: 18 Mar 2017, 17:42 »

This has changed slightly as of late.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #197 on: 19 Mar 2017, 17:18 »

Possibly due to the effect of Provi slack maybe and the trouble he's gotten himself into for not being willing to drop character ever? That is if you mean he's not 100% IC all the time these days, Graelyn.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
« Reply #198 on: 20 Mar 2017, 19:43 »

I mean he's been visiting the OOC channels and talking out of character about life and the game.

It's not like I'm accusing him of some crime.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Utari Onzo

« Reply #199 on: 21 Mar 2017, 09:39 »

I didn't say you did. The only one accusing here is me, and I'm specifically accusing him of being kicked from the server after a long history of unsufferable behaviour in totally-not-roleplay channels. Doesn't help his case that he consistently broke server rules despite repeated warnings and advice, which was the straw that broke the camel's back. Though to be fair and balanced, he was also trolled a tonne, which a number of us complained about and was what lead to the Provi IC forums finally becoming a thing.

I'm glad he's mellowing out now.

Gaven Lok ri

• Omelette
« Reply #200 on: 20 May 2017, 02:06 »

So much for mellowing out, I think...

His rally song to the leaders of Provi was rather epic, at least

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #201 on: 14 Jul 2017, 17:54 »

Golden Mountain has been revealing codex vaari and the faithful have not posted it here!

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6852928

In other revelations I was reminded that they released an expansion called Rubicon, clearly named after a former Ammatar station that once operated at the derelik border in providence. The CCP spies...

I leave you with the sounds of the Rubicon, lovingly recorded by AFC staff a month or two before it fell into barbarian hands: https://youtu.be/naMvxFq4_zM

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #202 on: 03 Oct 2018, 13:18 »

Any further news on his Lordship, hero of providence?

Lunarisse Aspenstar

• Egger
« Reply #203 on: 03 Oct 2018, 16:35 »

""One loyal and faithful capsuleer subject communicated in unorthodox but comprehensible fashion to the effect that they should be accorded priestly and noble rights over various Imperial territories and subjects. This petition was denied, though the Privy Council notes that the Jarldom of Sosan VII is attested in the Book of Records as a right title, though qualified under the fiefdom of Jayai as only establishing legal title and control over the northern polar square meter of Sosan VII for purposes of noble anchoring in the soil of Holy Amarr. So ordered in the Privy Council of Her Imperial Majesty Catiz I."

Source: https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/empress-catiz-i-honors-amarr-loyalist-capsuleer-groups-pie-and-cva-and-responds-to-petitions/

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
« Reply #204 on: 20 Feb 2019, 04:38 »

Any further news on his Lordship, hero of providence?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #205 on: 11 Apr 2019, 02:48 »

Exalted Conclave of Aegis Militia, the true and honest alliance of Amarr Empire has granted me honorary positions of following great titles:

Lord Fabricator of the Aegis Militia
Ecumenical Patriarch of the Aegis Militia
May God grand me wisdom and strength to bring glory to my office, alliance and Empire.

For the Empress, beloved by all.

As did vaari announce recently.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]