EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE OOC Summit

Vaari Appreciation Thread (VAT)

(1/42) > >>

scagga:
This thread has been lovingly written to embellish these forums with a thread that speaks just praises about my most admired in-game character, Lord Vaari.

Not only does Lord Vaari have great authority, he has a title to match it!  As quoted below, he has on many an occasion shown great patience, announcing a portion of them to whom he addressed!

--- Quote ---I, Lord Vaari, earl of Sosan VII, head of house Valius, Founder and despot of the Imperial Pharmacy, archbishob of the Providence, the world's most beloved hero, banisher of Triumvirate alliance, moral guide of the CVA, golden mountain and many more will announce Scagga Laebetrovo to be my champion. He will fight courageously and vigorously and im sure, he will be victorious.
--- End quote ---

He is fearless! See how he is unrelenting in his aims to free once somewhat glorious providence from the clutches of other denominations!

--- Quote ---Poisonous words from such a young man. I do not tell your mother for her sake. Im sure she would never forgive herself for raising such foul tongued child.

Everyone who know me also knows how unwavering my faith is to the God, and His teachings. Imperial faith has always been my first priority and always will be. I have always stood for faith and religion in Providence and spreaded it tirelessly to those who dwell there. You cannot even fathom the depths of my work for our faith in Providence, but you surely can spit poison like you would intented to born as a snake instead of man.

I will continue my work in Providence and spread our righteous faith even if it does not please you.
--- End quote ---

He is uncorruptable! See how, even when his confederates decry his methods, he does not stray from the true path that is in line with his ethics of high moral fibre!

--- Quote ---For months I have been officially self proclaimed archbishob of our beloved Providence. Some important members of local alliances disagree, others agree my claim. Nevertheless, local peasants and nobles has welcomed my spiritual guidance and majestic presence with open arms. Many have seek my guidance and flawless opinion on their problems, bot in spiritual and earthly. From time to time I have in my all wisdom also given high leaders of CVA my opinions and guidance, every time uninvited. I cant remember a single time when they are followed by the letter. It does not matter, for it is not my duty, atleast not yet to lead our home region, but to guide and offer my words of truth. It is up to each one of my congregatin do they follow my guidance and everlasting light of the God.
--- End quote ---

He saw the just option for AAA after D-G!

--- Quote ---I, Lord Vaari, Archbishob of Providence, in all my majestic persona, condemn your invasion. You, AAA, are to give D-GTMI back to its righful owner, sound the retreat of your minions and never come back. There are major call to arms in Providence, wich require all residents, brave soldiers, humble miners, high lords and common peasants to take ups arms and dive the invaders back. Now there are also majos call to witch hunt. Maybe this will inspire more spiritually devoter resident to take up torches, seek and extinguish witchcraft and other form of heresy AAA has brought here.
--- End quote ---

Stay tuned for more entries expounding the Vaari's unmatched glory!

Saede Riordan:
what is this I don't even

Kazzzi:
Confirming I'm a Vaari fanboi

Graelyn:
Vaari: Supporting the 'Amarrians are twits' stereotype since 2004.

;)

Honestly, I like Vaari, he has never changed in 7-8 years of play. Still, as Amarrians go, he is our go-to buffoon.

Ashar Kor-Azor:
I once pulled rank on Vaari and got him to acknowledge me as the more awesome, to see if it was possible.

It worked. Signatures will be a billion per ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version