Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That greasy, deep-fried Caldari takeout food is eaten with tongs and remains popular in the Federation?  (The Burning Life pp 40,41)

Author Topic: Wanted: One Nemesis  (Read 1397 times)

Saikoyu

• Omelette
Wanted: One Nemesis
« on: 15 Sep 2010, 15:21 »

As the topic states, I am looking for someone to play an opposite to me in some RP.  A while back, I came up with an event that happened to Saikoyu to explain a RL break.  And then it took on a life of its own.  Most of the background can be found here(start at part 1) but the short version follows.

Near the start of the empire wars, Saikoyu tried going home, got captured, and ended up being tortured into giving up the access codes and whatnot to the various New Life Facilities, resulting in someone taking all of the ex-slaves there.  Over time, Sai has managed to find some of them, with help, but despite her efforts she hasn't really found out who did it, mostly for the OOC reason of I was not going to roll up an alt, just to have a fight with myself.

But it has driven some of the decisions Saikoyu has made, so I would like to finish it somehow.  I do want to make it clear, I'm not necessarily looking for a bad guy.  It could be that whoever it was just hired someone to get the information to access the New Life Facilities, and that person hired someone, and that person just decided to knife it out of Sai, with the original person being completely unaware of how the information was acquired.  For all I know, it could have been an EM secret hit squad who took the ex slaves away because they though I wasn't fit to help them, and never knew about the torture. 

Or it could be a traditional cackling bad guy.  Up to you.  I should also make clear that this will not have anything prescripted after the one point about raiding the facilities.  Talk, fight, whatever, within reason, I'll play along with.  I am unfortunately not on often, and usually late night/early morning eve time, but other than that I'm game for most things. 

If interested, please drop me an OOC note here or on Eve mail, and we can sort out what you do and don't want me to know, or just get started.  Thanks for taking the time to read the text wall.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Wanted: One Nemesis
« Reply #1 on: 15 Sep 2010, 16:22 »

oooh, tempting.

I could totally do this, I'll toss you a convo and we can see where to go with this.
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 15 Sep 2010, 21:39 »

If Nikita's timeline doesn't match up, I, too, might be interested. Aria's not usually one for mucking with other people's currently-inhabited clones, but she's deeply beholden to the Cartel, and there's much she'd do at its behest.

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2010, 07:29 »

Sounds like you need a mercenary. My villainy is at your disposal.

Saikoyu

• Omelette
« Reply #4 on: 16 Sep 2010, 14:06 »

Wow, that's more of a response that I ever though I would get.  Thank you all.  I should be be on tonight (8:00 or 9:00 PM US Central time, 02:00 or 03:00 eve time I think), so I'll look for you Nikita and Aria too if you want.  If you wanted to work together or something, fine by me, more the merrier and all.

hellgremlim or Istvaan (which do you prefer?), if you want to join in that's fine, but if you are that Istvaan, I might be inquiring about your rates for something else. 

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:49 »

Yep, I'm that Istvaan. I'm sure me hearties would be up for a contract  :yar:

Sofia Roseburn

• Does this look like the face of mercy?
  • Egger
« Reply #6 on: 16 Sep 2010, 17:42 »

I'm free to dabble if you want. My moral compass has always been cloudy, to say the least.