Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Titan Doomsday Devices were originally massive, field clearing nukes instead of doomsday rays?

Author Topic: Re: SDII and godmodding.  (Read 1035 times)

Syn Callibri

Re: SDII and godmodding.
« on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:28 »

Still, if you think someone is taking excessive liberties with the PF, taking liberties of your own to say "NUH-UH" IC and in public is a ridiculously excessive scorched-earth way to deal with it.

That.

I for one really liked it.

Until the usual situations arose.

If your refering to Constantine's comments I'll ask you this...Were they oic for the "person" everyone knows as Jade Conatantine? No..actually they were exactly what I thought Jade would say if  she got wind of it.

My comments were in reference to an IC conversation that Syn and Seriphyn had not too long ago...and my reply to Myxx was very IC.

Myxx's comments were quite appropriate for her...she hates Jade and has a total misconception of Syn's position/relationship with Jade and Revan...

So, the "usual" wasn't so "usual" after all when you really think about it.

@ Boma...before you report a thread...actually read it and see how others respond to it, because you were wrong for reporting it. If you want to be the forum police...get a job at CCP.
« Last Edit: 16 Sep 2010, 15:35 by Syn Callibri »

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:42 »

[mod]Please see Rule 11 and the FAQ, particularly with respect to the comments to Boma in this case.[/mod]

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #2 on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:42 »

edit: no need now, ty mods.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Re: SDII and godmodding.
« Reply #3 on: 16 Sep 2010, 15:44 »

[mod]No problems with Grae's comment, just moving it to avoid other confusion. :) [/mod]