Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Aldrith Shutaq was once court poet and author in the service of the Etranhi Holders on Mishi IV? Read more here.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Incarna: What system is best for mass gatherings?  (Read 5427 times)

Inara Subaka

• Egger
  • Business Woman
Re: Incarna: What system is best for mass gatherings?
« Reply #30 on: 27 Oct 2010, 02:00 »

Yulai might just have to be it...even with -10.0 sec status, they can just evade the police, right?

Actually, because the local police are CONCORD, as soon as we enter local we get GCC. Which means since it's in hisec, all gates and docking ramps lock us out, cloaks refuse to work, and they use their :superhighwayofdoom: to show up wherever you are in space.

Recommend the best location for a mass gathering: Utopia in Heaven.

Elsebeth Rhiannon

• Omelette
« Reply #31 on: 27 Oct 2010, 02:28 »

I am late to this thread, so apologies if I repeat something (did not read it all). I do not think the general question is answerable; for me it depends on what the mass gathering is ICly for. For NEA conferences, I'd say Yulai though.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #32 on: 27 Oct 2010, 15:04 »

Yulai might just have to be it...even with -10.0 sec status, they can just evade the police, right?

Actually, because the local police are CONCORD, as soon as we enter local we get GCC. Which means since it's in hisec, all gates and docking ramps lock us out, cloaks refuse to work, and they use their :superhighwayofdoom: to show up wherever you are in space.

Or at least somewhere in lowsec.

Also, CONCORD sov sucks when you're too low sec to go through it.  Discovered the GCC bit not too long ago--real convenient.

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #33 on: 27 Oct 2010, 15:08 »

There doesn't have to be just one, by the way. Have one for general purposes, the other for pirate-centric RP, etc.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #34 on: 27 Oct 2010, 16:39 »

My parents could bake us cookies \o/
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #35 on: 28 Oct 2010, 06:28 »

:arms:

I still think 100% neutral nullsec is best, 9UY if Chribba still owns it should let everyone dock and (I imagine only for flat fee, not sure how he's running this) install jump clones.
It also has as much RP history as anything from a CCP Chronicle. Maybe not RP relevant to everyone, but which station would have that?

Benjamin Shepherd

« Reply #36 on: 28 Oct 2010, 09:40 »

In other news, the poll results are now giving us all the finger.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #37 on: 28 Oct 2010, 14:23 »

I still think 100% neutral nullsec is best, 9UY if Chribba still owns it should let everyone dock and (I imagine only for flat fee, not sure how he's running this) install jump clones.
It also has as much RP history as anything from a CCP Chronicle. Maybe not RP relevant to everyone, but which station would have that?

We want a neutral ground.

Last time I docked at Unity, it was to survey it's halls after the Amarrian re-capture.

Next time I step aboard, it will be for the same purpose.  8)

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Borza

• Kuru Khai
  • Omelette
  • We come for our people
« Reply #38 on: 29 Oct 2010, 02:05 »

We want a neutral ground.

It's held by the most neutral person in the game. Who's amarrian or ammatar iirc ;)
Last time I docked at Unity, it was to survey it's halls after the Amarrian re-capture.

Next time I step aboard, it will be for the same purpose.  8)

Akrasjel Lanate

• Omelette
« Reply #39 on: 11 Nov 2010, 15:02 »

I selected - Seyllin but Yulai is good to.

Also maby The Last Gate. :?:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #40 on: 11 Nov 2010, 15:28 »

I selected - Seyllin but Yulai is good to.

Also maby The Last Gate. :?:

TLG's in Goinard, which is lowsec. I dunno if that's the best place, much as I'd love for it to be.

We can hope CCP will do something equivalent to the community's handwavium technique, also known as "taking the Interbus" or holoprojection, I suppose...
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 2 [3]