Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Wiyrkomi megacorporation is known for the trustworthiness and stubborn patriotism of the founding Seituoda family, who are still thought to own the controlling interest in the company?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: God damn you Bioware... god DAMN you!  (Read 3967 times)

Myrhial Arkenath

• Omelette
  • One does not simply walk into Curse.
    • Diary of a Pod Pilot
Re: God damn you Bioware... god DAMN you!
« Reply #15 on: 06 Sep 2010, 12:15 »

Got myself all the DLC + expansion for Dragon Age yesterday. Suddenly I've been offline most of the day. Uh oh :P

CEO of Ghost Festival :: Executor of Naraka.
Diary of a Pod Pilot

Havvie

• Clonejack
  • Knowing me, does this really surprise you?
« Reply #16 on: 08 Sep 2010, 14:40 »

Like Yahtzee put it, Bioware's so good that they don't get points for making good games anymore. They need to excel to be noted, heheh.

I thought it was Bioware didn't get points for good writing, something along the lines of, "Birds fly, fish swim, Bioware has good writing"

Also: Lair of the Shadow Broker was awesome. Even though they somehow managed to release 1.5 GB of zeroes out to PC owners instead of the actual proper DLC.  :bash:

Totally worth the $10 to get it, if not simply for some of the more comedic moments, "Don't you miss the days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?" "That security patch made a lot of people very angry."
DISCLAIMER: Any or all of the statements made by this individual may consist of conjecture, manipulative paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #17 on: 08 Sep 2010, 16:19 »

Totally worth the $10 to get it, if not simply for some of the more comedic moments, "Don't you miss the days when you could just slap omni-gel on everything?" "That security patch made a lot of people very angry."

Hovercar Chase and Forum tears made the 1.6 GB of Zeroes Totally worth it. :sagenod:

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #18 on: 08 Sep 2010, 18:42 »

No fuckin' spoilers in this thread thankyouverymuch.

Trailers are fine to discuss. Actual in-game content, give it a freakin' week or something so everyone has a chance to finish them. Spoiler tags exist for a reason.

But yeah, totally worth it.

Havvie

• Clonejack
  • Knowing me, does this really surprise you?
« Reply #19 on: 08 Sep 2010, 22:42 »

No fuckin' spoilers in this thread thankyouverymuch.

Trailers are fine to discuss. Actual in-game content, give it a freakin' week or something so everyone has a chance to finish them. Spoiler tags exist for a reason.

But yeah, totally worth it.

Relax, it's not like I gave away the fact that Shepard decides to found a line-dancing school after the events of LotSB.  :P

Oh wait...  :D
DISCLAIMER: Any or all of the statements made by this individual may consist of conjecture, manipulative paraphrase, or outright bullshit.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #20 on: 09 Sep 2010, 06:32 »

Well, after finishing both, I have to say they're both worth it, and they're both replayable. The ME2 DLC is easily the best of the two, but both are decent. I didn't like how the DA:O one left more questions unanswered than it answered them, but I did like the conversations and such.

Won't spoil anything for a week or so.

Valdezi

• Pod Captain
    • Stories by me
« Reply #21 on: 21 Sep 2010, 05:09 »

I was annoyed with it. If I had paid for it, I'd be really annoyed.

Julianus Soter

• Pod Captain
« Reply #22 on: 21 Sep 2010, 07:22 »

The problem with the NO SPOILERS thing is that it allows for RAAAAAGGEEEE :frustration:  :bash:

But yes, I enjoyed it. Extremely nicely polished. Better than going to the movies for the same cost. :P

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
« Reply #23 on: 21 Sep 2010, 11:26 »

I hereby lift the 'no spoilers' bit, as it's been out for long enough. Discuss the details to your heart's content.

Pages: 1 [2]