Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

as Emperor, Doriam Kor-Azor changed the name of the fourth planet of the Kor-Azor system to Eclipticum and its moons to Black Viperia, Griklaeum, and Kileakum in honor of the champions who won him the throne.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Odd DUST PF question ...  (Read 3763 times)

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
Re: Odd DUST PF question ...
« Reply #30 on: 31 Mar 2013, 10:49 »

So ... having finished reading the DUST fiction (took me bloody long enough) (... only I seem to still have gotten in before it could be finished), it looks as though the "look-alike" nature of the clones in the "Stranded" stories is a matter of choice by the organizations running the DUST operatives, not a practical necessity. The fact that they transferred a female character into such a stock clone, yet we have female variants of the DUST suits, seems to strongly suggest that clones are now more personalized.

Well. I'll need to think carefully about Tarquin's exact appearance under his helmet. I hope CCP gives us an opportunity to actually design faces at some point.

Sohl Ni-Zha

• Clonejack
Re: Odd DUST PF question ...
« Reply #31 on: 10 Apr 2013, 19:04 »

So in next buil, Uprising, we are finally about to get the brand new character creation tool.

So yes, Mercs will have nice face. Maybe only ones social clone will look pretty, though... On the ground using cheap stock clones makes more sense, and follows DUST chronicles' description.
Pages: 1 2 [3]