Welcome! > Reception

All your forum are belong to us!

(1/2) > >>

Saxon Hawke:
So, yeah. I'm still the same Intaki independence advocate you always known, but now I include a reversible travel case and if you call within the next 15 minutes, we'll even throw in two (yes TWO) reusable ultra-absorbent sponges.

Incidentally, how many Eve forums do I have to be a member of before I can consider myself addicted?

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Saxon Hawke on 17 Apr 2010, 23:08 ---Incidentally, how many Eve forums do I have to be a member of before I can consider myself addicted?

--- End quote ---
For a long time, I paid my subscription fee just for the eve forums.. then I found all these other ones!

Misan:
Saxon! Now we have our resident "funny relevant images" back. Sorry, no more need for the karate kick the groin images here.  :lol:

Morwen Lagann:

--- Quote from: Misan on 17 Apr 2010, 23:33 ---Sorry, no more need for the karate kick the groin images here.  :lol:

--- End quote ---

At least, we hope there won't be any more need. ;)

Been wondering where you've been, Saxon, haven't seen you ingame much lately. :P

Ashar Kor-Azor:
Welcome, you unwashed semi-Federate.

Any minute now, Kaleigh Doyle or Shemar or freakin' Suuji Praath will show up and the circle will be complete ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version