EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > The Summit (IG Channel Discussion)

I'm getting tired of this:

<< < (6/6)

Jev North:
Thank fuck you pop back in every once in a while to remind us how shit we are; that really helps.

Sakura Nihil:
To be fair, we are shit :P.

Morwen Lagann:
If that was directed at me, Jev, it feels like you are getting offended on purpose when you should know full well that my comments have got very little to do with most people here (yourself included), and far more to do with a few specific individuals whose behavior and attitudes result in an environment that requires me to put in an unreasonable (and frankly, unfair) amount of energy just to get a chance at getting anything meaningful back out of the system, so to speak. I'm already dealing with an incredibly shitty RL situation; the last thing I really need to deal with is people stressing me out in a game where I'm trying to relax and detach/distract myself from said situation.

On top of that, if I actually had anything to do that didn't conflict with prior obligations, I'd be around more often. But I don't, so most of my time is spent where I get a much more favorable return on my investment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version