Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mind Clash is a hugely popular sport throughout the cluster, and is centered on the willpower of two opponents? Read more here!

Author Topic: I have a website! GO THERE NOW!  (Read 1134 times)

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
I have a website! GO THERE NOW!
« on: 08 Apr 2012, 15:47 »

Hi guys! Some of you may have read my writing before, either on the EVE Fiction forum, or perhaps in EON Magazine. Well, now I have my own website, Golden Daydreams, where I have put most of my EVE writing (everything that's not in EON, essentially), a bunch of my other fiction, and which I plan to update every week with a new short story of some sort. I'm also planning on adding book reviews, some blog posts about the art of writing, and other typical meandering blog stuff as well.

I'm hoping that people will go there, read my stuff, and say "Wow, I want to read more of this." And I'm hoping that at least some of the people that do that will be you all. So go! Read! Enjoy!

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
Re: I have a website! GO THERE NOW!
« Reply #1 on: 11 Apr 2012, 13:28 »

Looks great!
\o/

hellgremlin

• Pathological liar, do not believe
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 14 Apr 2012, 13:25 »

I like the juxtaposition of the flowers against the creeping Cthulhu-esque horror.

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
« Reply #3 on: 15 Apr 2012, 13:21 »

I like the juxtaposition of the flowers against the creeping Cthulhu-esque horror.

Thanks! I did that all by myself and I am immensely proud of it, because I generally have no graphic design skill.

Vieve

• Unreliable Narrator
  • Omelette
  • The Dark Powers Are Always Happy To Help
« Reply #4 on: 15 Apr 2012, 18:55 »

Thanks! I did that all by myself and I am immensely proud of it, because I generally have no graphic design skill.

You should be proud of it.  Heck, I'm envious.  I just bought typefaces for my RL site, 'cause I can't draw my way out of a wet paper bag.

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 16 Apr 2012, 12:47 »

The font is a free one I downloaded, though I wound up manipulating it somewhat.

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #6 on: 18 Apr 2012, 11:21 »

This is epic. Your stories are quite enjoyable to read! I've only read a few, but so far my favorite is the Ni-Kunni Who was Emperor for a Day.

Yoshito Sanders

• Egger
« Reply #7 on: 18 Apr 2012, 21:43 »

This is epic. Your stories are quite enjoyable to read! I've only read a few, but so far my favorite is the Ni-Kunni Who was Emperor for a Day.

Thanks. That was a fun one to write. I was going to have Hari make a cameo in Pathways, but I never found a spot to stick him in.