Archives > Katacombs

IPI/ILF – Ch-ch-ch-changes

<< < (5/5)

Sakaane Eionell:
ILF's New Logo and Updated Website

I am excited to bring two announcements to you today.

First, this evening the Intaki Liberation Front has rolled out a new corporation logo. This rebrand has been done to give our corporation a more recognizable and meaningful identity. The new logo contains symbolism representative of our roleplay, and “Intaki red” and gold (with black) are now the official corp colors.

The public announcement is here (mirror posts are also located on both IGS forums and one should shortly appear on ANN). A more detailed article describing the logo is here.

In conjunction with this rebrand, the ILF website (along with our Twitter, Google+, and YouTube accounts) have been updated.

I’m also pleased to reveal a new section on our website called Compendium. A compendium is a brief treatment or account of a subject, especially an extensive subject; or a summary, epitome, or abridgment.

The Compendium contains in-character articles which describe the ILF and/or IPI perspective on a given topic, including references (similar to a wiki). The idea is to provide a singular and easy to locate resource which allows both alliance members and the general public an opportunity to get to know and understand the basis of our roleplay. I’m keen to allow both new and experienced RPers to engage with us in improved ways.

Presently, we have just a few articles to offer, including rewritten or updated versions of content which was previously filed under other locations. The Intaki Prime Relief Effort especially has been revamped to better reflect actual events and the current reality in Intaki.

The Compendium Headlines link leads to news pieces both about ILF/IPI and other events in the Intaki sov, most of which never appeared on our website in the past.

I encourage everyone to take a look at the Compendium. These articles should be treated as public IC knowledge, meaning any character in New Eden can know the information if they visit our Galnet portal and read it for themselves.

Over time more articles on topics like the Empyrean War, secession, the Federation, the State, the Intaki Cultural Center, and numerous others will be added. Some of these topics are very important to our RP and at the same time quite complicated so please bear with us while we continue working to compile information for them.

As our RP (and/or conditions in New Eden) evolve, the Compendium articles will be updated.

Of course, if you have a suggestion for a topic you’d like to see included in the Compendium please make it. Links to additional references are always welcome too.

I hope these new developments will be fun, interesting, and useful for all of us, and look forward to building on this content with you going forward.

Katrina Oniseki:
I love you in a very platonic way for these changes. Excellent stuff.

Morwen Lagann:
[mod]Archived at OP's request[/mod]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version