Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rogue Drones are drones that operate outside of human control, pursuing some mysterious goal of their own?

Author Topic: [EVENT] FREE Poker Tournament, Pot Up to 7.5b ISK  (Read 1085 times)

Norrin Ellis

Greetings, spacebros!

My poker overlords at EVE Online Hold'Em are hosting a FREE tournament on Saturday, January 26, at 23:00 EVE time.  Join channels EOH Poker and EOH Games before the tournament starts.  The table will be announced at 22:50 EVE time.

The prize pool will be 5 BILLION ISK.  If we have 150 players or more, the prize pool will be 7.5 BILLION ISK!  Payouts will be made in accordance with the standard tournament payment schedule.  After the game starts, the exact payouts will be announced.

Call your friends.  Open your EVE Online Hold'Em account now.  Show up on Saturday.  Win big!

*EVE Online Hold'Em does not assume responsibility for technical or network problems that occur between end users and EOH servers.  Due to the high business volume expected around this tournament, please refrain from sharing your tears over any such technical issues that are beyond our control.

**Firefox does not play well with Flash lately.  The Mavens client used by EOH is a Flash application.  We recommend using IE or Chrome to play.

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
Re: [EVENT] FREE Poker Tournament, Pot Up to 7.5b ISK
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jan 2013, 06:07 »

I love EoH, but every time I show up to one of these things, the lag puts you at about 1 hand per 15 minutes until enough people are eliminated.

I really wish that would improve, because I enjoy me some poker for ISK.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

Horatius Caul

• Words words words
  • Omelette
Re: [EVENT] FREE Poker Tournament, Pot Up to 7.5b ISK
« Reply #2 on: 24 Jan 2013, 13:38 »

Been considering getting into EoH. I'll check it out!