Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Boosters are banned because they cause a deadly, incurable brain disease?  Read more here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vampire Breakthrough  (Read 2425 times)

Invelious

• Reshjvajarr Man
  • Omelette
  • Plays the Roll
Re: Vampire Breakthrough
« Reply #15 on: 21 Sep 2011, 08:37 »

Back to high school then?

No, when I say "social" I mean it in the sense that we can grief doing something like.....Socially engineering a series of staged PR crushing events and acts against a enemy players, wherein astrocizing them from their peers and or clan/community he operates in. Within the confines of RPing of course. Something like that  :evil:

All that can be achieve without, beating, slashing, stabbing, using disciples and or diablerie. The wonderful thing about WoD, mainly the vampire setting is your closest allies are also your worst enemies.

So it's going to be a text-based RP game with pretty graphics instead of an IRC client?

YES!     :bash:

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #16 on: 23 Sep 2011, 17:19 »

I love what I'm reading.

However, I have little faith in the company to actually see it through.

10% of listed features at launch along with promises to add the rest SOON (that are forgotten as the difficulty of implementing them are finally realized) are my bet.

I'm not being a pessimist here, that is simply the pattern we've seen in previous products.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #17 on: 24 Sep 2011, 02:08 »

Yup.

There is still stuff that has not been implemented that is in the manual that came with EVE.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!
« Reply #18 on: 26 Sep 2011, 16:25 »

Experience suggests that it is wise to keep expectations low. (And maybe be pleasantly surprised?)
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction
Pages: 1 [2]