Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Placid Reborn is a corporation dedicated to the self-determination and prosperity of the Intaki home system and its immediate surroundings? Read more here

Author Topic: Re: Baby crazy  (Read 790 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Baby crazy
« on: 02 Nov 2013, 16:54 »

Who said it's not open ? That's a lot of assumptions you do here. it's a bit judging him on mere intent.

Have you even tried to actually meddle with his thing ? Contact him OOC to do so if no other answer ? I bet you haven't... I have, and got answers and i'm now meddling with it.

Sometimes I don't understand you people, it's almost like you are looking for every way to bully him because you don't like him (-> that too, is judging on mere intent).

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: Re: Baby crazy
« Reply #1 on: 02 Nov 2013, 17:01 »

Who said it's not open ? That's a lot of assumptions you do here. it's a bit judging him on mere intent.

Have you even tried to actually meddle with his thing ? Contact him OOC to do so if no other answer ? I bet you haven't... I have, and got answers and i'm now meddling with it.

Sometimes I don't understand you people, it's almost like you are looking for every way to bully him because you don't like him (-> that too, is judging on mere intent).

Try reading my above post, Lyn.

I already admitted I was wrong.

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #2 on: 02 Nov 2013, 17:02 »

Kat's admission aside, Lyn, sometimes your victim complex peeks out from underneath your tinfoil hat.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #3 on: 02 Nov 2013, 17:12 »

That's good for you ! That doesn't mean that you are the only one.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #4 on: 02 Nov 2013, 17:21 »

That's good for you ! That doesn't mean that you are the only one.

I am the only one that matters.

Mommy told me so!

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Re: Baby crazy
« Reply #5 on: 02 Nov 2013, 20:12 »

[mod]Please don't start or propagate flaming.[/mod]