Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That many tattoos in EVE are nano-tattoos created with microchips implanted in the skin, programmed to react to the wearer's emotional state? Read more here.

Author Topic: [Article] NUGOEIHUVI AND WIYRKOMI CLASH OVER COMEDY HOLODRAMA  (Read 786 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Last Edit: 17 Oct 2018, 15:06 by Silver Night »

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

Updated with IGS thread. This is one of my favorites so far.  :D

MakotoPriano

• Wetgraver

Agreed!

Also, was doing some research into German, Finnish, and Japanese libel and slander laws. Japan's are, as you'd expect, harsh! German laws are less so, but still fairly outside the norm for English-speaking countries, or honestly most of the west. However, German laws include a considerable list of exceptions to the law that would be relevant.

I think a lot of the question of how it works in the State is one of how exactly Caldari utilitarianism interacts with social pressure and stigma. :x One can assume, though, that NOH wouldn't've pushed the line unless they're accustomed to getting away with it, which is an interesting thing in its own right.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer

I think it did mention that they are in front of the CBT a lot.

Edit:
The CBT frequently hears complaints against Nugoeihuvi, which was the target of 21% of its investigations in YC118.

MakotoPriano

• Wetgraver

Well, I mean. It's NOH. They're shady as all hell.