General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

Leaving EVE

<< < (5/5)

Aria Jenneth:
Yeah, but going inactive with an ordinarily very active character tends to provoke people to ask, "Where the heck have you been?!" when you resurface a year later.

Ken:

--- Quote from: Tomahawk Bliss on 03 Jul 2010, 15:37 ---why would you need to make any excuse for your character, he isn't absent or leaving.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Aria Jenneth on 03 Jul 2010, 15:47 ---Yeah, but going inactive with an ordinarily very active character tends to provoke people to ask, "Where the heck have you been?!" when you resurface a year later.
--- End quote ---

^ That, basically.  Also, it's just more entertaining, Tomahawk, and would make me feel like I'm still part of the game and a story is still progressing even though I can't jump on and play whenever I wish.

Tomahawk Bliss:
if it makes you feel better more powah to ya

I can think of one relatively recent IC contrivance to match some OOC absence with Saxon Hawke.  He was captured or some such thing like that.

Chell Charon:
Since my computer blew up, I need to come up with one. This backup thing is just too outdated to run EVE.  :s

Luckily prewarned is prepared. I needed to write some stuff on Chell anyway, now I don't have the excuse of "just the next system/discussion". Except for forums.

So yeah, I'll have a doctors note for you Ghost.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version