General Discussion > General Non-RP EVE Discussion

OOG Social Network

(1/2) > >>

Koronakesh:
As Revan said it best:

--- Quote from: Revan Neferis ---That's it, a co project between me and some friends to establish a social network completely ooc . The site has been up for 3 days now and we have surpassed the 60's mark.

If you join, ill make this clear, just make sure you have a clear mind that the place is NOT a silly around forum for blah blah entertainment, its a social network when PLAYERS are adults well behaved and funny folks sharing their RL time AND talking about their EVE ONLINE PASS TIME GAME. in a neutral, light way.

Attitude, bullshit and common forum rp behaviour wont be tolerated. We dont have moderators, we dont mod anything we simply dont need to. And if we come to need it we will ban the member right away so no stress, no moanings, no place for moderation crying and those waste of time stuff.

With that, I welcome you all to join us, but if you dislike the policies or the members who are setting this up, dont bother, you wont last there. Probably it wont be the place for you and I dont need to pretend otherwise.

Objective and to the point, here I give you

http://evelounge.ning.com/

Only rl pictures and rl names for registration, we dont need to hide behind avatars to socialize there. It's players meeting players. If you dont feel comfortable with that either dont bother.

cheers
--- End quote ---

Feel free to register yourselves as invited by myself.  :bear:

Havohej:

--- Quote from: Revan Nefaris ---With that, I welcome you all to join us, but if you dislike the policies or the members who are setting this up, dont bother, you wont last there. Probably it wont be the place for you and I dont need to pretend otherwise.
--- End quote ---
When it was posted on Chatsubo, I read this line as "If you're not friends with me and my fanclub you won't last, so don't bother."  I'll pass.

Mizhara:
Same. While I applaud the initiative... it doesn't sound like an open place. Pass.

Vieve:
Thanks, Koro, for bringing this to our attention and extending the invitation.

Casiella:

--- Quote from: Vieve on 05 Jun 2010, 19:53 ---Thanks, Koro, for bringing this to our attention and extending the invitation.

--- End quote ---

This.

While I don't intend to join for a number of reasons -- some of which you can guess, others you wouldn't, none of which I should really state on this site -- I really do appreciate the thought behind the invitation to us all. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version