Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Defiants were a splinter group of the Minmatar fleet that waged guerrilla war against the Amarr?

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Borderlands 2 ?  (Read 2849 times)

Arnulf Ogunkoya

• Moral Compass (apparently)
  • Pod Captain
    • Livejournal profile
Re: Borderlands 2 ?
« Reply #15 on: 14 Oct 2012, 15:14 »

The only issue I have with this game is you can't reply all the silly ECHO recorder snippets you hear. Some of the radio conversations between NPC's that go on in the background of missions are very funny.

I like all the little things in the world that can be interacted with, like the fruit machines in Moxxi's and her tip jar. Not to mention things like the "Hyperion Truth Broadcasting" excerpts. Also, Handsome Jack is a suitably vile antagonist. I'm looking forward to killing him.
Kind Regards,
Arnulf Ogunkoya.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #16 on: 14 Oct 2012, 15:23 »

The only issue I have with this game is you can't reply all the silly ECHO recorder snippets you hear. Some of the radio conversations between NPC's that go on in the background of missions are very funny.

I like all the little things in the world that can be interacted with, like the fruit machines in Moxxi's and her tip jar. Not to mention things like the "Hyperion Truth Broadcasting" excerpts. Also, Handsome Jack is a suitably vile antagonist. I'm looking forward to killing him.

Oh gods, this. Of all the things they fixed they removed the option of re-hearing all of these, and they often get run-over by NPC chatter or whatever. It's like they realized that people would be scanning the game for even the tiniest issue if it was 'to good' to be true, so they added a large, glaring issue just so people had something to be pissed about  :bash:

Either that, or one or more of them had a serious case of *asshole* and decided to skimp on a great feature. Regardless, I seriously miss that.

Safai

• Toast &
  • Omelette
  • "Phantom Spaceman is a big fat jerk!"
« Reply #17 on: 14 Oct 2012, 23:23 »

This game is at its prime when LANing alongside three friends. I couldn't imagine playing it any other way.
Pages: 1 [2]