Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that "Operation Trinity Vanguard" was the code name for the defense of the Incursions in Anyed, Antem and Imya. The Anti-Incursion fleets contisted over 800 pilots from CVA, KotMC, Moira., Star Fraction, FCORD, SYNE Coalition and countless other corps and alliances.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anyone from Topeka, Kansas?  (Read 2111 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: Anyone from Topeka, Kansas?
« Reply #15 on: 13 Oct 2011, 11:31 »

Well, be insulted by it if you wish. It's not intended as such and I'm sorry if you choose to take offense at it.

lallara zhuul

• Now with rainbows and butterflies.
  • Veteran
« Reply #16 on: 13 Oct 2011, 11:44 »

I've met a few Americans in Europe that are wary of talking about their nationality because they feel what Mizhara has mentioned.

I think it is a moot point, because you can spot an American usually a mile away.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Kaleigh Doyle

« Reply #17 on: 13 Oct 2011, 13:30 »

Do you two have to work at being arrogant, opinionated blowhards or does that take years of experience and training?  :lol:

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #18 on: 13 Oct 2011, 14:26 »

Do you two have to work at being arrogant, opinionated blowhards or does that take years of experience and training?  :lol:

A few years being churned through the internet hate machine usually does the trick. If not you just might not have it in you.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #19 on: 13 Oct 2011, 15:44 »

[mod]Locked. Inflammatory and not really the sort of thing this board is for (per the rules). If you feel like discussing RL controversies, please do that on one of the many places on the internet that is for that purpose. Insulting other countries, regardless of whether you really don't like something in that country, or if you claim that wasn't your intent, is not allowed. Next time someone finds something RL and inflammatory and posts a thread going 'Look at this, is x country/municipality/local little league terrible for doing this or am I misunderstanding?" there's a decent chance of getting a warning since that is one of the definitions of flame-baiting.[/mod]
« Last Edit: 13 Oct 2011, 15:48 by Silver Night »
Pages: 1 [2]