Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Both Black Ops and Titans create artificial wormholes with their respective jump portal generators?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: We get to be the Bad Guys!  (Read 4665 times)

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
We get to be the Bad Guys!
« on: 08 May 2013, 11:25 »

So, I must say that this is a fun turn of events; suddenly, everyone can look down their noses at the Minmatar, pointing fingers and hurling condemnation.

Its a good deal of fun. I hope CCP doesnt "absolve" the Minnies too soon.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
Re: We get to be the Bad Guys!
« Reply #1 on: 08 May 2013, 11:28 »

Minnies have been bad since quite a while back... and I don't say so because I'm an Amarr. As much as they may have pretty valid reasons for it, they have been a force of invasion, conflict and problems since at least when I joined in 2006.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 08 May 2013, 11:28 »

It is kinda nice to be able to tell the Matari to shove their victim/persecution complex where the sun doesn't shine and be perfectly, unassailably justified in doing so for once, yes. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Anslol

« Reply #3 on: 08 May 2013, 11:33 »

Brace yourselves.

Rust is coming.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #4 on: 08 May 2013, 11:37 »

And then a dozen Amarr hold hands and skip by going 'Told ya so! Told ya so! Told ya so!'
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 08 May 2013, 11:41 »

And then a dozen Amarr hold hands and skip by going 'Told ya so! Told ya so! Told ya so!'

This is only setting us up for a PF Imperial Leeroy Jenkins of gargantuan herp derp proportions.    :lol:

"if we are willing to make the Matari look bad, wait till you see what we do with the Amarr!"

All in good fun though, enjoying this latest round of plot

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #6 on: 08 May 2013, 11:43 »

It is kinda nice to be able to tell the Matari to shove their victim/persecution complex where the sun doesn't shine and be perfectly, unassailably justified in doing so for once, yes. :P

Some of the Matari having a moment of humility on the forums and actually swallowing their pride makes the IGS a very, very strange place right now. It's kinda uncomfortable.
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #7 on: 08 May 2013, 11:45 »

Some of the Matari having a moment of humility on the forums and actually swallowing their pride makes the IGS a very, very strange place right now. It's kinda uncomfortable.

Oh, its a big cold dish of crow.

Remember, sooner or later, the Gallente will have to eat theirs  ;)

Lyn Farel

« Reply #8 on: 08 May 2013, 11:46 »

Yeah.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2013, 11:46 »

Kudos to all you Matari people for some excellent reactions, posts, and general 'urdoingitright'

Some great things being written by you all the last day or two on IGS and chat channels.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #10 on: 08 May 2013, 11:53 »

Yeah. Morwen didn't think much of some of those people before (Elsebeth, for example), but they're getting massive +rep from Morwen for her posts about things right now. Not something she (or I) would've expected.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Caellach Marellus

• CONCORD Poster Boy.
  • Omelette
  • Beware of Geeks bearing GIFs.
    • The Goblin's Cave
« Reply #11 on: 08 May 2013, 11:53 »

Oh I know, I look forward to shit come ringing down around their ears.

Hopefully before the next elections are due so I can come swooping in with a "Caellach for President" campaign  :roll:
"I blame society for anything I've said that you disagree with."

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #12 on: 08 May 2013, 12:17 »

Do be aware that is starts to get old after a while.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #13 on: 08 May 2013, 12:23 »

Oh I know, I look forward to shit come ringing down around their ears.

Hopefully before the next elections are due so I can come swooping in with a "Caellach for President" campaign  :roll:

Hell yeah. Anyone can apply for presidency, even independant capsuleers ? Would be funny to see players presenting themselves. :p

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #14 on: 08 May 2013, 12:26 »

In the brutor channel were already talking about our future cluster-wide empire and calling dibs on warbrides.  So far I've got first claim to aldy, silas, and morwen. 
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov
Pages: [1] 2 3 4