Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Scagga once lost 800,000,000 isk in one night due to his gambling problem?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Character development-is Ava a dead end?  (Read 7603 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Character development-is Ava a dead end?
« Reply #60 on: 20 Nov 2012, 07:27 »

I was not especially asking for public RP. I prefer private RP too, but I don't mind the former as well since it has its own benefits/flaws.

It is just that even for private RP it seems dead, or well, well, well hidden. To a point where I start to wonder what could be worse for RP groups to keep their very RP existence hidden like that.

I have asked what groups and entities were still active, where I could find channels or ways to interact, and I got ignored, like if my question was somehow embarassing.

NB : I am not much in mass RP like live events, and anyway you have to be online and active at the exact time they happen, which is not so easy, and they do not happen everyday too.

I am not much into random local RP too, it is rarely worth the effort in my experience.

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #61 on: 20 Nov 2012, 07:42 »

Sorry I wasnt around Lyn. I have had internet failures (as in, disconnects every 5-10 minutes) all weekend long. Repair people came again yesterday, and the little bit I was on this morning seemed ok... time will tell.

Ill try to be on tonight (internets willing) after work.

Ava

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #62 on: 20 Nov 2012, 10:23 »

Next time you should join the Amarrian cultural summit: it's just like the Summit, but all Amarrian! It actually has a decent-sized list of participants.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #63 on: 20 Nov 2012, 13:19 »

Sorry I wasnt around Lyn. I have had internet failures (as in, disconnects every 5-10 minutes) all weekend long. Repair people came again yesterday, and the little bit I was on this morning seemed ok... time will tell.

Ill try to be on tonight (internets willing) after work.

Ava

Don't worry.  :)

Next time you should join the Amarrian cultural summit: it's just like the Summit, but all Amarrian! It actually has a decent-sized list of participants.

But i'm not playing an amarrian...

Syagrius

• Egger
    • Memoirs of a Madman.
« Reply #64 on: 20 Nov 2012, 19:27 »

I have asked what groups and entities were still active, where I could find channels or ways to interact, and I got ignored, like if my question was somehow embarassing.

I am not much into random local RP too, it is rarely worth the effort in my experience.

Well "Gallente Lounge" still has the doors open but very few takers these days, your welcome there.... But its Gallente... and a lounge... So if a guy in a leisure suit chats you up, you cant say you wearnt warned  :lol:

scagga

• Everything for Vaari
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #65 on: 04 Dec 2012, 12:56 »

Hrr.

Many familiar thoughts here.

Reminds me of when one was putting all one's energy into creating the Ammatar ideal.

Pm sent.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]