Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Minmatar party 6-9-2012  (Read 5176 times)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
Re: Minmatar party 6-9-2012
« Reply #45 on: 08 Jun 2012, 11:58 »

The IC thread is far from ruined. Some good RP in there, even if Casiella-c thinks Lyn-c is a blowhard who should relax and have a drink. :p

Kaa Amun

• Clonejack
« Reply #46 on: 10 Jun 2012, 04:03 »

Quote from: Ava Starfire
I get dogpiled on by my own alliance mates.

Okay, I've left Kaa over in eve where she belongs, so please allow me to address you directly here as a player, if I may?

Why do you feel you've been dopgpiled upon? With respect, you use the first person here and if you're saying that, in some way, Muri players have gone out of their way to upset *you* as a player then I can positively re-assure you that this is not the case. What would be the point? and further, let me say that when either I or anyone around me start to 'grief' a player -you or anyone else- then the long wait for the nebulously someday-oneday-never WoD will be the preferred option.

Your hairdrier and bath-tub post was *brilliant*. I don't care if it was Ava who responded with it, or the player behind it ( I probably ought, but do not) -but it *was* brilliant, I, as a player, 'liked' your post because Kaa loves a dab of malice here and there herself -and let's move on. We can RP anytime you wish -at present (IC) Kaa and Ava have most probably gotten off to a poor start, but that can be changed -in either direction -it could be a lot of fun to try either way -upwards or downwards. The offer is there and I really hope you can find some fun out of it if you accept. Offer stands permanently.

Because this is what RP should be about, imho. In EvE's case, having fun with scant, neglected or downright mangled background material in a non-enforced RP environment is somewhat harder work but with that little bit of extra effort -the extra reward is greater. Hope that makes sense.

Best regards,

Malcolm Khross

« Reply #47 on: 10 Jun 2012, 04:41 »

I would like to state that this event turned out to be a lot of fun! The ceremony was executed wonderfully, the meal and simply hanging out afterward, the tension between certain members of opposing mindsets, it was so much fun!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]