Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Dam-Torsad is the Amarr Imperial City and capital? Read the chron!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: Amarr Arc  (Read 45703 times)

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
Re: Amarr Arc
« Reply #330 on: 24 Apr 2013, 02:41 »

Thought: Why the hell would the Empire have allowed such a news article to see the light of day?

Because they can't censor the Scope?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #331 on: 24 Apr 2013, 03:12 »

In order for the Scope to get such an article out, it would need to, you know, get its hands on the information.

Someone screwed up along the line in the damage control department, is more my point.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Sepherim

• Omelette
  • Too fucking serious for himself... or not
    • The Chronicles of Sepherim Catillah
« Reply #332 on: 24 Apr 2013, 06:38 »

In order for the Scope to get such an article out, it would need to, you know, get its hands on the information.

Someone screwed up along the line in the damage control department, is more my point.

Indeed, but actually that happens in most every organization if you know where to look and devote time and ressources to it.

Mithfindel

• (a.k.a. Axel Kurki)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #333 on: 24 Apr 2013, 06:42 »

Rumours getting out about the Empress arguing with herself? Yes, I'd call that a pretty bad leak from the Imperial Court. So, who's the next Emperor? Aritcio? Yonis? Uriam hasn't been doing really well, the Sarum Heir is still in Jamyl's shadow, Khanid isn't probably suitable... well, Catiz Tash-Murkon would be a wild card. (And finally, the Chamberlain Pomik(ide) Haromi is Sarum.)

Chell Charon

• Egger
  • IC: Main> Lord Crow Alts> Too many
« Reply #334 on: 24 Apr 2013, 07:13 »

Rumours getting out about the Empress arguing with herself? Yes, I'd call that a pretty bad leak from the Imperial Court. So, who's the next Emperor? Aritcio? Yonis? Uriam hasn't been doing really well, the Sarum Heir is still in Jamyl's shadow, Khanid isn't probably suitable... well, Catiz Tash-Murkon would be a wild card. (And finally, the Chamberlain Pomik(ide) Haromi is Sarum.)

"Aside from Sarum heir we need to see a few new heirs before the next emperor is elected." <- Would be Crows view.

Anything that changes the current stuff. As long as Amarr finally get an Amarrian leader. Liberal, conservative or pink; Who cares at this point?
1. Think what you are about to say.
2. Know why you are about to speak up.
-This is here for me, I need the reminder.

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #335 on: 24 Apr 2013, 07:27 »

Indeed, but actually that happens in most every organization if you know where to look and devote time and ressources to it.

Well, as I see it everything that you can read in the article is something we already knew, more or less, just with a negative spin to it. vOv

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #336 on: 24 Apr 2013, 09:18 »

In B4 her clone status gets out, she flees to the Kingdom and Khanid gives her asylum and protection from the other Heirs.

...Before turning her over to regain full heir status  :twisted:

Creep

• Omelette
« Reply #337 on: 24 Apr 2013, 10:36 »

In B4 her clone status gets out, she flees to the Kingdom and Khanid gives her asylum and protection from the other Heirs.

I...

...Kinda want this to happen. Khanid for Emperor!

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #338 on: 24 Apr 2013, 12:28 »

I...

...Kinda want this to happen. Khanid for Emperor!

Never going to happen. Even if he did this he would have betrayed an Emperor/Empress for a SECOND time and none of the other heirs would be happy to have a repeat-offender of treason in their midst, no matter who he back-stabbed for what reason.

Unless CCP does a /retard-ball and passes it to the heirs to hold for a while, ala One day war etc.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #339 on: 02 May 2013, 13:05 »

Merimeth continues to derp things up. GJ, Merimeth.  :bash:
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #340 on: 02 May 2013, 13:39 »

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #341 on: 02 May 2013, 14:34 »

Merimeth is being proper. You liberals just need to stop whining!

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #342 on: 02 May 2013, 15:07 »

I'm going to assume that was a bit of sarcasm and not an actual urdoinitwrong.

Really, Samira, I don't think so.

We spent years being the herf-blurf we-rape-slaves-and-break-all-our-own-laws race. It took us ages to get over having a child molester as a leader. We had him try to commit genocide for no apparent reason except For The Evulz.

Really, Samira, we've spent long enough being the pariah race. I'm tired of it. I want to be able to have a discussion that doesn't ultimately come down to "RAWR YOU STEAL OUR PEOPLE" or some variation thereof.

So I don't think it's "whining" to - for just a while - want our leaders to be a reasonable person who doesn't go out and provoke the entire rest of New Eden and make 75% of my RP the same old rehashed arguments.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #343 on: 02 May 2013, 15:09 »

It was a playful jab. Don't take it so seriously. :P Next time I'll add a smiley face.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2013, 15:10 by Samira Kernher »

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #344 on: 02 May 2013, 15:15 »

So I don't think it's "whining" to - for just a while - want our leaders to be a reasonable person who doesn't go out and provoke the entire rest of New Eden and make 75% of my RP the same old rehashed arguments.

Sounds to me like House Sarum are finally acting like House Sarum, or at least giving the peacenicks something to argue over.

Many people in the Empire don't give much care to provoking the lesser races. Many also disagree with them, but I imagine many people signing up for an IMPERIAL CRUSADE (the 24th one!) have just that sort of thing in mind, bringing the Lord to everyone weather they want it or not.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26