Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Breaks from EVE  (Read 2920 times)

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
Re: Breaks from EVE
« Reply #15 on: 20 Apr 2011, 05:03 »

Cheers folks. I actually came back with a less inspired take on EVE. Maybe, it might be repressed and whatever inspiration is there will come out later on. I'm quite into the idea of Gallentean automation right now.

I'm also on a military nerdgasm high, and figured I'd write up some fanon about the Caldari Navy's rank, career and command structure.

BloodBird

• Intaki Still-Rager
  • Veteran
  • The untraditional traditionalist
« Reply #16 on: 21 Apr 2011, 22:05 »

Cheers folks. I actually came back with a less inspired take on EVE. Maybe, it might be repressed and whatever inspiration is there will come out later on. I'm quite into the idea of Gallentean automation right now.

I'm also on a military nerdgasm high, and figured I'd write up some fanon about the Caldari Navy's rank, career and command structure.

Why the Caldari? When most people think 'military culture' in EVE they think of the Caldari navy, like they have a monopoly on the consepts of a military duty, service and so on.

You have done well on your other works so far. Give us a piece on the Imperial Navy, if you want to write about any military in EVE.

Seriphyn

• Demigod
  • New and improved, and only in FFXIV
« Reply #17 on: 22 Apr 2011, 01:27 »

Actually, forgot to mention I was going to write it up in tandem with a Federation Navy one, to compare the culture of the two. Small, little things like CalNav promoting only on merit and requirement, and FedNav promoting on experience and age.
Pages: 1 [2]