Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki who supported Caldari independence from the Federation were first exiled from the Federation, and then attacked by Caldari radicals demanding the expulsion of all foreigners? For more, read here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Live events return!  (Read 10563 times)

Vieve

Re: Live events return!
« Reply #60 on: 20 May 2010, 11:43 »

My question at this point is; Is this event arc simply a grandios introduction for Tyrannis or will a team be committed to this kind of player involvement in the future? I just have to say I hope the latter is true, and I hope it shows that this kind of venture, investing in the entertainment of your player base, can be a profitable excursion. I know it'll keep me around.

If it's an introduction to Tyrannis, I hope it doesn't come out that the "Sansha Invasion" was something arranged by CONCORD in order to force the Empires to allow capsuleers to develop planets.*

*Warning: pure OOC speculation.  Plz do not eat mai brain, Meester Kuvakei.
« Last Edit: 20 May 2010, 11:44 by Vieve »

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #61 on: 20 May 2010, 11:56 »

I don't think it is an introduction to tyrannis per-se, but just a build-up towards an event that will happen during the extended downtime. At least thats how i see it.

Z.Sinraali

• Pod Captain
  • You're a Jovian spy, aren't you?
« Reply #62 on: 20 May 2010, 12:40 »

My question at this point is; Is this event arc simply a grandios introduction for Tyrannis or will a team be committed to this kind of player involvement in the future? I just have to say I hope the latter is true, and I hope it shows that this kind of venture, investing in the entertainment of your player base, can be a profitable excursion. I know it'll keep me around.

If it's an introduction to Tyrannis, I hope it doesn't come out that the "Sansha Invasion" was something arranged by CONCORD in order to force the Empires to allow capsuleers to develop planets.*

*Warning: pure OOC speculation.  Plz do not eat mai brain, Meester Kuvakei.

I raged a little.
The assumption that other people are acting in good faith is the single most important principle underpinning human civilization.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #63 on: 20 May 2010, 12:44 »

I don't think it is an introduction to tyrannis per-se, but just a build-up towards an event that will happen during the extended downtime. At least thats how i see it.

I've been thinking about this for a bit myself. If they don't tie this into planetary management in some way, I will be disappointed.

Not too much, though, as the storyline is leading up to my IC plans for PI and such.

Svetlana Scarlet

• Omelette
« Reply #64 on: 20 May 2010, 12:45 »

Having events during downtime would be really silly....that goes against everything the live events are supposed to represent. :P
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]