Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Author Topic: Get your OB ships ready  (Read 3431 times)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
Get your OB ships ready
« on: 04 Sep 2013, 15:45 »

OB = orbital bombardment

So 1.4 hit - flopped - then quickly fixed
And something they improved was FW, alot more FW going on and i always enjoyed FW because of how meaningful the battles were, i stopped going for points and frequently started actual teamwork so its a beautiful thing to me

Now in FW, any cappy can sign up for OB support, so i am here to say that sense im going to be playing ALOT of FW, im going to ask anybody in OOC if they wanna try out OBs should i gain a OB & there being enough time left in the match

i work for all 4 empires (staying true to Foley's independence) so you dont have to worry about me playing a side you hate 24/7

If you are a duster as well ((Denak, yun & Galm)) feel free to join me in this!

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
Re: Get your OB ships ready
« Reply #1 on: 04 Sep 2013, 17:20 »

Don't get KMs on Dust soldiers otherwise totally would >_>

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

Denak Kalamari

• Naked Squid
  • Wetgraver
  • Failing at humor
« Reply #2 on: 05 Sep 2013, 03:39 »

Since my corporation supports a neutral standing within FW, I can't participate.

It would have been cool to shoot dusties from orbit. :(

\   /
One Soldier // Two Faces
Grahisha of the ILF, writer of Thoughts of a Clone Soldier

Sakaane Eionell

• Wetgraver
    • Solitary Pilot
« Reply #3 on: 19 Sep 2013, 21:07 »

Since my corporation supports a neutral standing within FW, I can't participate.

I think someone needs to read the corp announcements again. :) We can't OB until they open it up outside FW but you can still do stuff as a merc within that mechanic.
« Last Edit: 19 Sep 2013, 21:09 by Sakaane Eionell »

Denak Kalamari

• Naked Squid
  • Wetgraver
  • Failing at humor
« Reply #4 on: 20 Sep 2013, 01:28 »

I think someone needs to read the corp announcements again. :) We can't OB until they open it up outside FW but you can still do stuff as a merc within that mechanic.
I know, I've been with my friends doing FW quite a lot(I have had my own policy of never queuing up for FW myself, however, and I always tell that my preference are public contracts). But it would be cool to shoot down at dusties from orbit with big guns.  :P

\   /
One Soldier // Two Faces
Grahisha of the ILF, writer of Thoughts of a Clone Soldier