EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Fiction + Fiction discussion

"Did You Know..." Public Submission Thread

<< < (2/25) > >>

Casiella:
Even better!

Ghost Hunter:
Did you know... Sansha Kuvakei was an industrial mogul before founding his Nation? Moar here.

...The True Slaves are loyal, implant controlled slave troops of Sansha Kuvakei? Moar here.

...that Frentix is a principle drug booster of Sansha's Nation? (I might need to do some more research on this. There's a Sansha commander who is notorious for running huge Frentix operations)

...that the Blood Raiders and the Sansha have occasional border disputes, despite being allies? (Citation needed lol)

Those came immediately to mind. The last one I'm sure I've read somewhere, but I'll probably have to reach into the dark corners of EVE to find the source again.

Havohej:
Added first two; I don't know the sources of the second two myself but they sound like they'd be interesting reading so I'll wait a bit and see if you can find 'em (or anyone else!) :)

Ciarente:
Is there a source tag for the Angel Cartel/slaver line? I know it's one of those things I just know but I'm not sure where I got it.

Laerise [PIE]:
Pretty sure its mentioned in The Burning Life as well, but I'm also rather sure it's mentioned somewhere else as well - if I find it before an angel expert does I'll edit this post  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version