Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Hak'len (AKA Kresh liquor) is toxic to non-Caldari?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: What other games are you playing?  (Read 6853 times)

Enso

• Clonejack
Re: What other games are you playing?
« Reply #45 on: 02 Dec 2014, 03:12 »

Destiny, so much grind. Now i have a bunch of shit though i'm back to EVE.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #46 on: 02 Dec 2014, 08:15 »

Flight Simulator 2002.
Managed to crash on landing due to being overweight because I used the graph for the wrong kind of 747-400. Also, for some reason Flight Planner thought the shortest way from New York to Rotterdam includes a Rome fly-by.
-OOChé

Lyn Farel

« Reply #47 on: 02 Dec 2014, 13:46 »

All roads lead to Rome. You should know that already.

youcancallmesir

• Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed saepe cadendo.
  • Clonejack
  • I'm not afraid of you. Let's do this.
    • Talking in Local
« Reply #48 on: 03 Dec 2014, 14:56 »

Space Engineers and GTA V. If you've never played Space Engineers, go google it. Like, right now.

It's awesome, it's cheap, and things are really exciting at this point in its dev cycle.
Dr. Quattras Peione
No, I'm not THAT kind of doctor

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #49 on: 25 Jan 2015, 21:49 »

Having never played a single Pokemon title before in my entire life, when I set off on a weeklong business trip to Rochester, NY, I downloaded a GBA emu for my phone along with a ROM of Pokemon Ruby Version.

Biggest mistake of my life.  I think I'm trapped in Hoenn, now.  And I don't even have a fucking Pikachu.  All I have is this stupid Treecko.

Oh, wait!  It just evolved into a Grovyle!  W00t!  \o/

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #50 on: 25 Jan 2015, 22:10 »

Having never played a single Pokemon title before in my entire life, when I set off on a weeklong business trip to Rochester, NY, I downloaded a GBA emu for my phone along with a ROM of Pokemon Ruby Version.

Biggest mistake of my life.  I think I'm trapped in Hoenn, now.  And I don't even have a fucking Pikachu.  All I have is this stupid Treecko.

Oh, wait!  It just evolved into a Grovyle!  W00t!  \o/

If you like Ruby version, you will love Emerald version.. It's Pretty much ruby but with more Pokemon and an after game that can last forever. I love Emerald, I found my first shiny in Emerald, shiny Natu, which I found in the Safari Zone after I beat the game. He is now a Shiny Xatu, living in Hoenn again in Omega Ruby.

:cube:

Nicoletta Mithra

• Veteran
« Reply #51 on: 25 Jan 2015, 22:14 »

Atm I'm playing a lot EUIV

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #52 on: 26 Jan 2015, 01:15 »

I've been playing a lot of Elite: Dangerous (CMDR: Lilith Enris) and Borderlands (both 1&2) lately when I haven't been paying attention to Morwen's EVE client.

Also picked up Transistor a month or two ago. I blame Quintrala. (Kind of; I had been meaning to pick it up anyway...)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
« Reply #53 on: 26 Jan 2015, 06:39 »

civ 5 with tons of mods nothing else  :ugh:

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #54 on: 26 Jan 2015, 06:55 »

Currently replaying Hard Reset. Making things explode to explode more things is something I'm missing.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #55 on: 26 Jan 2015, 07:19 »

One Finger Death Punch, Borderlands 2, Grey Goo, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wasteland 2, still Dragon Age: Inquisition, Divinity: Original Sin, Alien Isolation...

I had a bit of a game buying splurge after christmas and have proceeded to play a lot of them but not get that far in any of them xD

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #56 on: 26 Jan 2015, 13:02 »

If you like Ruby version, you will love Emerald version.. It's Pretty much ruby but with more Pokemon and an after game that can last forever. I love Emerald, I found my first shiny in Emerald, shiny Natu, which I found in the Safari Zone after I beat the game. He is now a Shiny Xatu, living in Hoenn again in Omega Ruby.

:cube:
I didn't even know shinies were a thing until this post.  Then I googled it.  Now I'm watching for off-colored things and keeping a couple of great balls in the bag just in case.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #57 on: 26 Jan 2015, 14:10 »

One Finger Death Punch, Borderlands 2, Grey Goo, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Wasteland 2, still Dragon Age: Inquisition, Divinity: Original Sin, Alien Isolation...

I had a bit of a game buying splurge after christmas and have proceeded to play a lot of them but not get that far in any of them xD

OFDP may very well be the best game per buck I've ever spent and it's played with two bloody buttons. It's fucking amazing. Unbelievably good execution of a very simple concept. Wolfenstein NWO was my 2014 GOTY. No multiplayer, no fancy leaderboards and so on, just an incredibly tight FPS experience crafted with love and attention to details and a story it has no bloody right to have! It's Wolfenstein! How the hell do they put in a good story and great characters in bloody Wolfenstein?!

Still trying to get some Grey Goo under my belt when I have the time, but it's not quite my RTS. I can't casual it up and just turtle, building tons of stationary defenses and so on. The enemies are too relentless and you have to constantly keep up your side of things. It's very very good though, and the QWERT hotkey system is a fantastic addition to the RTS system. It's like they played a lot of mobas and then realized "This would work REALLY WELL for an RTS!".

Letos

« Reply #58 on: 26 Jan 2015, 15:15 »

Been playing various persistent world servers on Neverwinter Nights 2.

That's cool! I'm playing on an old fashioned NWN2 PW since em...years? :D Keep the spirit!

Besides, some shooter now and then. But nothing else on regular basis.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #59 on: 27 Jan 2015, 04:00 »

OFDP may very well be the best game per buck I've ever spent and it's played with two bloody buttons. It's fucking amazing. Unbelievably good execution of a very simple concept.

Agreed. I've actually played it more than any of the others (except Dragon Age), because it's just so easy to pick up and run a few levels when I'm bored. Plus, it's immensely satisfying getting the 0 misses reward ^^

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5